I wish this title was funn-OH F*CK, ITS AN INVASION!!!!!!

T/W: cursing, as u may have gathered from the title, invasions, as u also may have gathered from the title

POV: Grian 

Or, more specifically, about 2,864 communicators went off, along with around 32 separate alarms. Oh, and the roof caved in. 

Quickly, I summoned a golden dome to protect us from the falling debris of aforementioned roof. Just as the debris stoped falling, an admin with diamond colored skin and a derp face ran in, looking panicked. Before we could ask him the problem, he shouted "THE INVADEDLANDS ARE BEING INVADED BY THE WATCHERS!!!" The room is dead silent. And then a voice comes from  above us. 

"Well, we'll, well. If it isn't the prime admins." Apparently, we had forgotten about who must have caused the hole in the ceiling. The Elite Watcher, Zersaphed.(Zer-zaf-t). 

He chuckles at our surprised looks. "We can do this the hard way, or the even harder way. Ether you surrender, and only most of you get killed, or you fight, and all die. I don't care which, although I would like you two primes to stay alive long enough for me to have some fun with, so don't get killed to quickly now." He said in a sick, revolving, oily voice that dripped in through your ears and twisted up into your brain and down into your heart, poisoning body and mind. 

I growl, staring straight through my mask and his, and straight into his eyes. He seemed a little uncomfortable at this, but hides it well. 

Skeppy is blubbering incomprehensible syllables. The Watcher in the room -or above it rather-  smirks, saying "did you really think we would only invade your pitiful little server?" Skeppy -if possible for someone with diamond skin- pales, going white as a ghost riding a polar bear while flossing in a blizzard.

Zersaphed does a full-on evil laugh, complete with purple lightning and a crack of thunder, and then razes his hand, palm out, hand straight up. I recognize it as the signal to attack. 

I open my wings, unable to hide the purple and black amongst the gold and cream colored feathers.  I fly up t meet the Elite Watcher, only to be yanked back to the ground by Yalli. She whispers in my ear "we'll hold them off, you and the hermits need to get started on the quest!" She hisses in my ear urgently. I nod, and start shoving the hermits to the door. We almost make it through, but the Elite Watcher notices us and screams "GET THEM!" Pointing in our direction. I open a portal, golden in color, but just as I'm about to shove Zedaph and NPG into the portal, a watcher comes out of nowhere and tackles us, almost cutting Zed's arm off, and breaking something in NPG, causing him to turn off, effectively out cold. 

I toss the watcher off me with ease, and carry Zed and NPG into the portal, closing it behind us.

###

I walk with ease through the portal, and see everyone else passed out from magic exposure. If you aren't used to as powerful magic as the Primes wield, then you will pass out unless your magic somehow overrides ours. 

Quickly, I lay Zed, who has passed out from blood loss, and a practically unconscious NPG on the ground. I, being a Prime, have healing magic, however, since I  mainly fight and take care of the physical side of being a prime, I never studied healing to much extent other than what I needed to know to keep someone from dying long enough to get to a healer. 

So i magicly temporarily seal Zed's wound, so he doesn't loss any more blood, give him the magical equivalent to anesthesia, and give him as much  blood as I know how. In other words, enough that he'll be ok for, maybe, a week. Maybe. Hopefully. 

I can feel my magic all but disappear, but I ignore it for the time being, instead turning back into Grian and disappearing my clone, laying down into the same position in the same place as G2. I close my eyes, to pretend to be unconscious, and wait.

###

Fortunately, I don't have to wait long before Xisuma wakes up, being more used to admin magic than the others. He panics for a minute before realizing that we are all, supposedly, unconscious due to magic exposure. I give it a few minutes, and then open my eyes, going into Grian mode.

"Wha-?" I say, slowly sitting up. I look around, feigning confusion. My eyes go wide when I see the others on the ground. "Are- are they ok?" I ask. Xisuma startles me by answering with "yes. They weren't used to that much magic. Except NPG over there and Zed. NPG seems to be broken somehow, and Zed's wounded. Looked like some quick first aid was done on his arm via magic, but whoever did it seems to have left." He answers. I nod, pretending to be rather stunned. 

###

Over the next 15 minutes, everyone else wakes up, except for NPG and Zedaph. Everyone panics at first, but me and Xisuma calm them down. Soon those of us who are able sit in a circle -well, more of an egg but anyway- trying to decide what to do. Xisuma pulls out his paper with the locations on it and starts reading.

"According to this, we need to gather all five star fragments. Sapphire, ruby, amethyst, citrine, and peridot. Blue, red, purple, yellow/gold, and green. It says that 'we believe that each color represents the respective magic or dimension of one of the brothers'." Xisuma starts. "Leads.

Edie Bloodwind, city of Wilderwear, End

Sky Tamerix, elf kingdom of SoftBlossom, Overworl-"

"That's my grandma!" Scar yells excitedly. There are murmurs of 'cool' and 'interesting' from the other hermits, and Xisuma continues. 

"Shen Longheart, city of Crystalrock, Ather

Barez Swiftspear, kingdom of Deadflame-"

This time, Xisuma is cut off my Hels. "That's the kingdom of the Nethreans!" He says. We all nod, as the names do rather fit the vibe, and i, the kind of said kingdom, back Hels up.

"And, finally, Alex Birbsong- no seriously, that's their real name- city of  Treewing, the crossing, which are the crossroads to get to all the dimensions. Not the ones on servers, the original ones created by the brothers. You will need to use the Crossing to get to all the others on this list except Mis. Tamerix, as she lives in the Overworld."

Xisuma finishes reading and looks up at the rest of us. "Well" I say. "We should head toward the Crossing, as we need to go there anyway, and there is a distinct possibility that it's the closest and most equipped twin to deal with travelers and medical issues." I say. Everyone nods, and Xisuma claps his hand saying "so we have a plan!"

1136 words. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS AT ALMOST 1.5K!!! AS F ME TYPING THIS ITS 1487 READS!!! YALL ARE DA BEST! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:'DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:"DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i have once again overused my emoticon rights. 

Anyway, bye for now, and good unspecified time of day or night!