ten

jaemin sat in his bed, frozen. just staring at his screen, staring at that message. "jaemin. i want to meet you." he was lost in words and in his thoughts. he was processing everything, one by one. he couldn't believe, jeno, has already known him. and his best friend, renjun, knew about this also. he didn't know what to do.

—————
dms

notjeno jaemin. i want to meet you.

nanajaems ...

notjeno please. let me meet you, jaemin.

nanajaems where?

notjeno hangang river, 3pm.

nanajaems okay...

—————

jaemin didn't know what to do at all. without thinking, he just sent okay. he didn't even know what he was gonna wear.

time has passed fast, and it was already 2pm. jeno said he wanted to meet at 3, so jaemin had to speed things up. he just decided to wear a hoodie and ripped jeans. sooner or later, jaemin head out.

he looked around for jeno while staring at his instagram pictures. more time has passed and it was now 3:10pm. he was 10 minutes late. jaemins heart beat started going rapidly fast and he didn't even know why. he waited and waited for jeno, and 3:10 soon turned into 3:30. was he even gonna show up?

jaemin sighed, his hope to seeing jeno was decreasing pretty fast. he was about to leave, until he felt someone grab him from the waist and engulf him into a warming hug. "jaemin." the boy whispered. jaemin's cheeks turned red as he heard the voice. it was soft and soothing to him.

"j-jeno...?" he stuttered while finally hugging the boy back.

"mhm. i'm sorry for being late, jaemin."

jaemin was in lost of words again. he didn't even realize he was blushing. "it's okay..."

jeno was the first to break the hug to stare at the other. "you're beautiful." he says while ruffling jaemins hair.

"thank you.." jaemin softly responded. he was shy as he never expected jeno's voice to sound how it sounded. for some reason, he expected his voice to sound a little deeper, slightly seductive, but he was wrong.

"am i making you uncomfortable? im sorry for hugging you without consent."

"no no, you're not making me uncomfortable..."

jaemin hesitated a bit before asking, "please..hug me more..." jeno just smiled before wrapping the other back into his arms again. his wish finally came true. he got to meet the person he's always wanted to meet.

"jeno...thank you."

"for what?"

"everything." jaemin says before snuggling his face into jeno's neck, in attempt to hide himself.

"do you like me now, jaemin?"

"you sound much better than expected, jeno."

"what do you mean?" jeno chuckled. "i thought you were a seductive type. you're the complete opposite..."

"really?"

"you message differently."

"i could say the same for you. you message like you're a cold person and could kill me any second. but you're really the soft type. you remind me of a tsundere."

"shut up!" jaemin whined while hitting jeno playfully. "it's true." jeno laughed.

"i think i like you, jaemin."

"isn't it obvious?" he teased, leaving jeno to let out a giggle.

"do you like me?"

"i think i do."

—————

"don't worry, you'll be mines soon."
"i doubt it. we'll see about that.."

"he messaged me and called me cutie and said i'll be his soon and i just- ISJSKSN idk."

"arghh, okay fine. my name is jaemin, i'm 22 years old, and i guess i dance in my free time"
"i'm jeno, i'm also 22 years old, and i also dance in my free time"

"jeno."
"how do you know my address?"

"what do you want the most?"
"a rolex"
"alright, it'll be at your door tomorrow morning"
"wait what"
"jeno i was joking"

"nope i'm returning it"
"you return it and i'll buy you another one"

"you never found him attractive...not even one bit? at any moment?"
"okay well maybe just a lil bit????"

"you find me attractive huh?"
"shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up"

"all i want is the 21st letter in the alphabet"

"dreaming of him"

"how did you gain feelings for me so easily? after seeing one picture, you immediately catch feelings?"

"i've always had feelings, ever since renjun told me about you. i was supposed to meet you, but i got busy and eventually you got busy, it just didn't work out."

"i've always wanted to meet you, jaemin. ever since renjun told me he made a new friend, i wanted to meet you."

"jaemin. i want to meet you."

—————

"i always thought i would never catch feelings for you." jaemin whispers.

"your mines now!" jeno laughs while picking up jaemin and twirling around. "i have officially succeeded!"

"oh shush!" jaemin laughed.

—————

MAKING YOU MINE | NOMIN