Billy Hargrove🚬

Don't know what this is exactly but set after the events of S3 enjoy!Also I watched The Broken Hearts Gallery with my bestie, IT WAS PHENOMENAL

Also I watched The Broken Hearts Gallery with my bestie, IT WAS PHENOMENAL.
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Billy getting jealous.
"Basketball, really?"You asked, feigning excitement at the basketball player you'd somehow ended up talking to after your friend ditched you at some rando girl's party."Wow that's so cool."
The guy grinned and took a sip out of his red solo cup."Yeah, you watch it?"
"Um no not exactly."You confessed."My ex plays but maybe if you could find a reason for me to watch a game."
You leaned in closer, giving a flirty giggle as he chuckled."Well how about-"

"Yep, that's enough."
"Take it easy."Steve threw his arm out in front Billy before he could take more than a step in your direction.
"Harrington, take your fucking arm off me before I break your nose for a second time."The blonde threatened, making Steve quickly remove his arm.
"Seriously though, man, just leave it."He sighed."They dumped you and god knows why but every girl here wants to fuck you. Move on."
"I can't move on when they're right over there, rubbing it in my face."Billy spoke through gritted teeth, clenching the fist that wasn't wrapped around the neck of his beer bottle.
Steve rolled his eyes."They're not..."
He trailed off once he followed Billy's eyes to see you turn around and smirk at your ex for a split second.
Billy turned to Steve."You were saying?"
"So what if they are?"The mom exclaimed."Like I said, they dumped you, move on!"
Billy's jaw dropped open as he looked past Steve."Dude, I think Robin's about to make her move."
Immediately the brunette spun around."What?! Where?!"

"Do you mind if I..?"
"Not at all."You smiled at the basketball player as he began to write his number on your hand.
"I mind."
Suddenly a hand had grabbed you arm and left you with an ugly, black pen mark across your left hand.
"What the hell, Billy?!"You exclaimed, whirling around to him.
Face like thunder but his eyes were boring into the basketball player in the trucker hat.
"You're their ex?"He asked, voice sharing. You turned back."Yeah um maybe you shouldn't come to the game, I'll see you around...or not."
He scurried off like a scared little boy and you rolled your eyes.
"Seriously, Hargrove?!"You snapped as Billy walked around to take the basketball player's place, a triumphant smirk now on his lips.
"What a pussy."He chuckled."I remember back when you had standards."
"Oh yeah back before I started dating you."You folded your arms.