Chapter 18: The difference and lesson in Strength

3rd person

"I hope Ventus can handle Vali." Serafall said

"Don't worry our lord will be just fine he'll wipe the floor with  Vali in no time flat." Mordred said walking  up to the others.

"Yeah that pervert didn't even stood a chance against Vali and he got knocked out in under a minute so weak." Nero said with a laugh.

Time seem to stand still while  Ventus and Vali stared down at each other until Vali made the first move.  Vali flew towards Ventus who just stood there waiting for Vali's attack to connect.

"Got you." Vali said before  he noticed his arm was not moving and  it felt numb while  Ventus just looked at him.

"Pathetic." Ventus said before he delivered a hard left hook to Vali and was sent flying high in to the air while  Ventus appeared above him and delivered a axe kick the his face  while Vali was sent crashing into the trees leaving a huge hole.

"What's the matter Vali? You were talking all that good shit a minute ago what happened to all that ego you had before?" Ventus asked while Vali got out of the hole a flew up towards him and tried to punch him but Ventus was to fast and dodge the punch and did a spin kick that sent Vali flying. The both of them started to fight but most of the punches and kicks Vali was dishing out was missing Ventus but  each punch and kick Ventus was throwing out was connecting with Vali. Shockwaves filled the air like something out of Dragonball Z. Ventus and Bahamut were a team using each others strengths they where a tag team working as one mind and body for they didn't let up on Vali who was receiving a lot of damage with no means to escape from the assault.

"How can this be  happening how is he this strong?" Vali asked  regaining  his balance.

"It seems my old master and Ventus are working together." Albeon replied while Ventus just had his arms folded in front of him waiting for them.

"You are strong Ventus but this ends now." Vali said charging  at Ventus again and tried to use Divine Dividing on him but it didn't work for  Ventus didn't even let him use it on him and  punched Vali so hard it cracked his armor.

"How my Divide divide ability should had worked on you." Vali said

"That's because you still have a lot to learn I counter your divide with my own I like like to to call it energy drain it allows me to drain one persons attack and increases my host like Ventus." Bahamut said while Ventus was holding up  Vali's Dividing Gear.

"What no way he took my dividing gear." Vali said

"I think it's time I end this." Ventus said  balling up his fist while it glowed and delivered a blow that was so powerful that shattered Vali's  armor and making him  hit the ground hard causing the ground to shake while Ventus flew down and deactivated his boosted gear.

" Ventus said  balling up his fist while it glowed and delivered a blow that was so powerful that shattered Vali's  armor and making him  hit the ground hard causing the ground to shake while Ventus flew down and deactivated his boosted gear

"I can't feel my power." Vali said.

"Now you see Vali in what I mean? It's not just  using raw strength you have to use the mind as well or else you end up like you are now." Ventus said just as the dome of the barrier shattered and a guy in what looked like chinses armor with a staff walked over to the down Vali.