Part title

"Diss stories will include the following characters based in S3 = Season 3 and S4 = Season 4.

"Y/n is a new fairy in the Alfea school of fairies she's powerful and she's got the ice dragon flame and the fire dragon flame which makes her stronger then Bloom that's why" Valtor and The wizards of the black circle are also seeking for Y/n.

Valtor" Well hello there I'm seeking and looking for Y/n since she has the same power as me and the same as Bloom's dragon flame I am no need for Bloom only for y/n she's more stronger then that fairy Bloom laughs evilly I will make sure y/n joins my side and not the Winx I need to get the Trix to get y/n but I will need them to distract the Winx by fighting them all but not y/n is that clear Trix's.

The Trix" Icy "Yes Valtor we will get y/n and not harm her at fighting only the Winx fairies we will be fighting them all haha.

Darcy" Ugh why do we have to get Y/n for Valtor oh well I cannot complain about this mission.

Stormy" we will have Y/n on Valtor side seems to me that Valtor loves Y/n or he has a crush on her laughs.

The Wizard's of the black circle

Ogran": Looks like Valtor wants to get y/n well not so fast Valtor the wizard of the black circle will find her first before you do Valtor laughs evilly and smirks.

Aragon": Well this will be a funny mission to think another wizard wants to get y/n first not on my watch just you watch Valtor.

Domon": Great now we'll have to find and look for this powerful fair called y/n and apparently another wizard named Valtor are after her and with the help of the Trix haha well will see because those Trix are weakling haha.

Gantlos": Ugh I don't like Valtor and he won't be getting Y/n with his minions Trix or whatever they are wait they are witches what are they gonna do that ain't powerful like us wizards.

To be continued.... Let me know if you want me to update another story because I have a lot of ideas too, don't forget to like and vote thank you bye.