Kim Taehyung~

A/N: Hello!:))))

Kyaaaaaaaah! BTS WON 1st PLACE KYAAAAAAH! KEKEKEKEKEKE!~ I'M SO PROUD OF THEM! WAAAAAAAA! BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH FEELS, THERE, I DECIDED TO UPDATE! WAAAAAAAAA! SARANGHAEYO BANGTAN! WHO'S STILL CELEBRATING BANGTAN'S FIRST WIN? HMMMM?

Anyway, It's the alien's part now! Kekeke!~ Please vote and comment, please!;'))) Happy reading!

Please play the song 'Hold me tight' by BTS.
-----------------------------*
V

Name: Kim Taehyung
Stage Name: V
Birthday: December 30th 1995
Blood type: AB
Nicknames: TaeTae (friends call me TaeTae~ because it’s easy to say), Blank Tae (because I always have a blank expression, I’m Blank Tae). 
Role: Vocal
Family: Dad, mom, younger sister, younger brother, me. 
Favorite foods: Japchae, any type of meat. 
Favorite color: Black, green, white. 
Favorite items: Computer, big dolls, clothes, shoes, accessories, anything unique. 
Ideal type: Someone who becomes more charming by the day ♡, someone who only takes care of me ♡, someone who only loves me ♡, someone who’s chic outdoors but makes me hot chocolate and has a lot of aegyo inside. 
Habits: Biting my nails, opening my mouth, touching anything that’s cute, and saying “Mom?" and “It hurts!" a lot. 
A word that describes me: Monkey. When I was younger I got spit on by a chimpanzee at the zoo and after that incident, my friends started saying I was the chimpanzee’s rival, a monkey. 
Role models: Dad. I want to be a dad like mine; someone who takes good care of his children, listens to everything they say, encourages and advises their future plans well, and gets sc  olded by their wife a lot. 
In 10 years I will be: Taking my future children Taekwon (male, two years old) and Taegeuk (female, seven months old) to the zoo and feeding the pigeons shrimp crackers and being a cool fall guy.
-----------------------------------*
Kim's POV~

"Pleaseeeeee Bestfrieeeeeend! Pleeeeeaseeeee!" - He pouted his lips and used his puppy eyes.

Here we go again.

"I said no, V. I'm doing my assignments, can't you see?"

He looked at me with teary-eyes, "Please? I swear, I'll treat you whatever you want."

My face suddenly enlightened, "Jinja? Anything?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, wait for me down there. I'll just change my clothes."

He smiled at me before going out of my room.

Well, that's V.

My bestfriend.

My crush.

The man I like.

The man I love.

But me? I am just his bestfriend.

He already like someone.

And right now, he's asking me to go to the park with him near our house.

It's because his 'crush' is there.

"V." - He looked at me and smiled.

"You look cute. That's my shirt, right?"

Yeah, I decided to wear his shirt and partnered it up with denim shorts.

"Yeah. Mom, we'll just go--"