how it happened after LBD's defeat.

Im going to use this font for this book.

How it has been ever since LBD's death.
Narrator's pov

It has been a while ever since LBD has been defeated,wukong and macaque has been getting therapy from sandy and their finally not fighting each other once they see each other, but they seem to still fight when they stay together for to long and sandy is working on that.

Mk and red son has actually been getting more and more bonded together started making mei has been recording every single time they bonded together, and with wukong ready to kill red so- with wukong alright about it yeah totally...

DBK and PIF have been getting along with wukong and too the point they forgave him about their last fight between them, but DBK and wukong still fight and DBK still has hate for him with wukongs annoyance, and wukong also hates him for his son taking his so- SUCCESSOR TOTALLY.

and tang had been actually paying pigsy two weeks ago because tang almost actually died when I knife was thrown towards him by pigsy,you can never be safe if the cook is angy angy.

And mei has been bonding with her parents and cousins and siblings(I have no idea if she has siblings)but she still was able to keep contact with the gang and the rest.

But as for the host(I've given the host the name with naivar/I'm bad with names) has been bonding with macaque and pretty soon they both had a father and daughter relationship/bond and yet macaque still says he isn't attached with naivar/host when he fricking freaked out as hell a when naivar had a scar on her forehead which was a prank.

They all thought it was peaceful until red son invited everyone into his castle to show something that only mei knew what it meant......of course with tang.

I'm already attached to this story I think/but I'll probably finish this quick/don't worry I won't discontinue the lmk(twin sis and oc)story!

Some facts about this Au.

•monkey king got lost in the forest once though their were millions of paths infront of him

•macaque hates when someone mistakes his name,too bad everyone did.

•mk had shown once of his scars on his neck before he became the successor of swk and let's say everyone was shocked to death?

•red son actually likes getting pats on his head but won't admit it.

•mei pictures or records the drama or shit happening,she uses it to blackmail sometimes-

•when swk first saw mk he never thought he would be that type of person but also kinda gave swk another reason why he hates being immortal.