Chapter 1-

Hey guys! I'm really excited for this story and I hope you are too! sorry if this chapter is a little short! I promise there will be lots more chapter to make up for the shortness of this one! If there is anything in this story that offends you in anyway,please tell me! The last thing I want is to make anyone feel bad! Well here it is, I hope you like it!

~singergirl5

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 1-

"Mom I'm home!" I called out into the large box filled house, as I jogged through the front door, which I had accidentally left open when I had gone out for my run. I didn't recieve a responce so I continued walking, and headed upstairs towards my bedroom.

I walked past my brother's open bedroom door, and I couldn't hep but lean my head in and say hello. "Could you be anymore distgusting Cleo!" he yell when he saw what I was wearing "Would you mind putting some clothes on, so I'm not scarred for life?!" He was obviously referring to the sports bra and shorts I was wearing from my run a few minutes ago.

Ignoring his rude comment; I walked into my bedroom and closed the door behind me.

No one lived in the humongus house which was directly across from my bedroom window, so I never bothered to close the curtains; besides, I absolutey love the sight of the vast woods that lay behind my new home.

I walked into the decent sized bathroom that was attached to my bedroom, and took a hot, relaxing shower. Once I had finished showering and drying myself off I made my way over to my walk-in closet and pulled on a pair of Dark wash skinny jeans and a light purple tank top that I covered with a black sweater. I then walked over to the large, circular mirror, which hung next to my bathroom door.

My slim face was pale, as usual, and my eyes were a mesmerizing shade of ocean blue. My hip length, light brown hair was in a loose, flowy braid that flowed down past my right shoulder. You could see the streaks of white blonde- from the under side of my hair where I dyed it- in some parts of the braid. I took out my make up and attempted to make myself look presentable. I applied black eyeliner to my top eyelids and put a light coat of clear lip gloss on top of my extremely small lips to make them look fuller. Once I had finished, I straightened up the mess which I had created while I had gotten ready, and then looked at the clock. 7:38.

Thank God I had extra time before I had to leave for school.

Today is my first day of school, which totally sucks since it's the middle of the fricken year. I've only recently moved to palm point, so I don't have any friends yet, which also sucks. Although, I don't really mind not having friends, I've never really been a big, 'people person' anyway.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knocking at my bedroom's large wooden door.

"Cleo!" My Mother calls from outside my closed door. "Come down stairs for breakfast!"

"I'll be right down mom!"I called before walking out of my bedroom and heading down the stairs. I could smell the pancakes, and hear the sizzle of bacon.

Not a bad way to start a school day.

When I walked into the kitchen, I was greeted by my mother, who looked at me sadly, before letting out a small sigh.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, taking a plate, and filling it with food.

"It's just that you look like a young lady and it's the middle of your senior year. You're getting so old!" She exclaimed sadly. "Holy shit, I'm getting so old!"

"Mom, I'm only 17 I'm not that old...." I said to my mother, "Your only like what?... Thirty, thirty-one?" I try to make her feel better by exagerrating how young I thought she was. In all honesty I knew that she was fourty three, but I didn't want to make her upset.

"You are such a suck up you know that!" She said smiling at me, "Ok, here are the keys, you probably need to leave now if you don't want to be late for you first day of school." She said handing me the keys.

I called good bye to my mother before walking out to my car.

Once I had turned the car on and buckled in, I began to drive down the long winding road that led to the school.

I pulled ito the parking lot of Palm Point high school, and almost screamed. The school is gigantic!

"I am so not ready for this!" I couldn't help but think to myself as I pull into a parking spot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**edited**

Hey guys! I hope you liked it!

Also, Check out my other story, Dark moon mates!

well ttyl! Type To You Later!

~Singergirl55