2

My gun was held in front of me, I was about to shoot when the tallest one came over and pushed my gun down.

"Calm down Umbriel, we won't bite, even though you killed The Alpha's Son"

"Whatever you took everything from me"

"We took nothing" He snarled in my face.

"Your breath stinks wolfy"

"My name is Aaron"

 "I don't think I care"

I pointed my gun at his heart, and the other wolves started growling at me.

"Pipe down wolfy's"

I was about to snap, telling me they took nothing from me. Everything was taken from me. 

"Why do you want to kill all of us?"

"It's my mission, my goal. To rid the world of horrid, pathetic creatures like you"

The words easily came out of my mouth. I would never feel bad about, killing a pest.

 He grabbed my shirt and pulled me to him, I hissed in pain.

"Listen here, girly" He snarled in my ear. "You hurt anymore of my family I hurt you, Ok?"

I nodded and groaned as he threw my body to the ground. I grabbed my gun and blade and climbed up the trees, my leg throbbing and bleeding. 

I wanted to cry out in pain, blood was gushing out of the long, deep cut on my leg. Vampires would most likely attack when I'm this venerable.

I grabbed my bag and found some gauze, I hissed as I wrapped it. Fucking wolves I should just shoot them from up here. No, to risky.

I packed up my supplies and hopped, or should I say limped through the tree's when I heard the wolves howling under me.

I had to quiken my pace, but my leg was throbing making it hard to move. My long red hair was blowing around in the howling wind.

"GET DOWN HERE UMBRIEL!"

I kept hopping through the tree's my leg was dripping blood. Some of the branches on the tree's were a crimson red.

When I saw my house, I jumped into the window and slammed it shut. Clementine was sitting on my couch, flipping through a magizine. 

"Umbriel, did you kill them?"

"No, they threated me"

She looked up and saw my long leg dripping with blood. Her dark eyes went wide and she rushed over to me.

"Who did this?"

"T-the oldest one"

A tear threanted to ascape my eye, it hurt it was throbbing. 

"When you are healed you have to kill him, take his life like he took your mothers life"

The memory flooded my mind, she had a knife held to her pale skin of her chest. Aaron sneered at me, I was 15 at the time. One of the other wolves held me down. She mouthed that she loved me when Aaron pushed the knife into her beating heart.

I shook my head trying to get the image out of my mind. 

"Hey, you ok Umbriel?"

"N-no"

Hot tears streaked down my pale skin, dropping onto my thigh. I saw my whole family get beat, raped, killed. I'm 16 and I'm a murderer. It's my fault they are gone.

"Umbriel?" She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and held me to her. She was like a mom to me. She was 21, she helped me through my problems. 

"I have to kill them. All of them"

"Umbriel? You can't they will hurt you again"

I sighed. "I have to avenge my family's death"

She smirked, and grabbed disinfectent and poured it on my leg. It burned my cut and she put a bandage on my leg.

"Why don't you rest up a bit, then we can train you some more"

"O-ok"

She smiled at me, and left the room. I grabbed my bag and walked into my room. 

I pulled on a tank top and some booty shorts, and flopped down on my bed. My red hair was pulled up into a high ponytail, the memory was still replaying in my head, swirling around. 

"Why me?"

I sighed, why would I have to live with this? What did I do? Before all this happened I was a happy teenage girl going to school, I had friends, a family and a boyfriend. 

He was a vampire, and I killed him after my family died. He was one of the many creatures that killed my family. I sighed and shut my eyes, and fell into a deep sleep.