~ QUICK INFO ~

~ Quick A/N Note ~

I'm so sorry! This is my fourth time re-writing but I have an outline this time and I am prepared!!

Possible TW's - Hospitals, needles, epilepsy - There shouldn't be anything too bad and I'll make sure to put a trigger warning at the start of the chapter in case it involves any of these.

DISCLAIMER - The only things out of this book that I rightfully own is the story line and Maisie Taylor, Skylar Evans and Scott Evans. This is a fan fiction so most of the rights go to the original creators of Bondi Rescue.

Synopsis:

Maisie Taylor. A young girl who has a condition who alters her life often. She's a strong risk-taker and you would have thought she was shy but maybe she just hadn't interacted with people in so long since moving from Brisbane further south to Bondi to complete her paramedic training... that didn't exactly go to plan. A few years of rollerblading, surfing, reading and failed job interviews, she finally managed to land herself a job. With her job she finds many things yet one was something she wasn't searching for but was it something she secretly wanted. This all came from one lifeguard. Harrison Reid.

Right, now that all that is out the way, please enjoy the book. I live in Australia so know roughly what we sound like? As in what slang we use and stuff - If that makes sense. I'll try and do two updates every week but no promises. Also I love feedback so anything that is inaccurate or maybe doesn't make sense - comment so I can change it. Now go sit down with a nice cup of tea, get comfy and please, read ahead. 

OMG I JUST POSTED THE FIRST CHAPTER BEFORE THIS-

BRUHHH :')