Intro

Hey, everybody! Welcome to Run of the Riverwood. Eeeeee, I'm super excited to start this story with all of you!

First of all, thank you for coming! You choosing my story is legit huge for me. I appreciate you clicking on here and checking it out :)

ROTR is an idea I thought of and slowly went adding to the story and plot and WALA - here we are.

I'm so happy to be able to share this story with all of you, and hope it can exceed at least some of your expectations UwU

Also, Reila's personality is something I haven't ever tried on an MC before, so if she's not the best, then I'm really sorry. But I'm willing to try!

Reila and Ajax are gonna have a relationship that's gonna be all kinds of ups and downs, but I really be likin' these two, hehe.

Rules and explanations about The Run and how the werewolf society works will be throughly explained in the ongoing story, so keep looking forward to that.

More than that, though, my goal is to have a plot that still goes beyond The Run. So there will be stuff that's happening in the backround that is adding to the story's depth, y'know what I mean?

There will (hopefully) be a sequel!! So it will go beyond what The Run is. The Run itself is what's gonna help set the stage for what comes after.

Well... That's the plan, at least.

Weak, but earnest petition on my behalf, please (like every caring author asks) don't hate on this story. Try to understand that I put a lot of effort into coming up with this story, developing the plot and then writing it down. Even though it's a hobby, I still take it seriously. It's totally fine if you have different taste in werewolf books. It's normal! And if this just isn't the one for you, please don't stick around just to make me feel dumb and ruin the experience for others.

Recommendations for a better plot or better writing techniques is always welcome (aka constructive criticism) and I am more than willing to hear you guys out.

Also, please don't steal my work! Like mentioned, I worked hard for this and it would really suck if someone stole it cuz they're too lazy to try something out on their own.

All images used are not mine and belong to their respective owners!

So, without further ado, WELCOME!

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Werewolf society used to be quite similar to what the human books described - until it wasn't.

When a lonely Alpha can't chose the right mate to be his Luna, he, along with other Werewolves of power, came to a simple solution - a run to claim a mate, chasing them through the Riverwood.

Decades later, the Run still exists and all females between the ages 17 and 20 must participate. Make it to the river on the other end of the forest without being claimed and you're home free.

And Reila is dead set on getting to that river without a male so much as touching her. So, through painful and merciless training, mentally and physically, teaching her body to blend in with the woods she must run through, Reila is determined to make it out of the forest, leave her pack alongside her brother and never look back.

But Alpha Ajax has other plans.

Having know the quiet, watchful she-wolf from afar until finally having encountered her, he can't seem to stray away from her. Because, try as he might, he could see a Luna in her. The look in her eyes, the way she held herself, the way she demanded respect with her mere presence - Ajax knew he had to have her.

Reila's determination is strong, but so is Ajax's.

Join the journey as they race against each other, both dedicated to their own cause, as they run through the Riverwood.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Coming soon!