Chapter 5: Remember?

A/N Please read the 2nd authors note, it is sort of important! Ps. how old do you all think I am?

I hate this chapter; I think it’s sucky, because it’s just a filler, and it’s terrible. Sorry!:(

So I loved your comments on the last chapter! Did you honestly think I would kill Harry? I did kind of a twist on the memory loss thing, but don’t worry, you’ll like it :)

****

Harry’s POV

The first thing I realized was that something was pinning my arm down. The second thing I realized was that I was in a hospital, I could tell by the smell. I cracked open my eyes and ignored the blinding lights as I looked at what was pinning my arm down. I smiled to myself at the Blue-eyed boy laying his head on my arm, and holding my hand tightly with his.

A nurse came into the room and smiled at me before pressing a button on the wall. A few minutes later my doctor walked in with a clipboard.

“Good afternoon Mr. Styles. I’m Dr. Darren.” He glanced down at his clipboard. “Mr. Tomlinson has been keeping you company since last night. We had to literally force him into the police car, and then he passed out.” He smiled at the boy and then laughed quietly.

Louis decided to wake up at that moment and when he saw I was awake he flung himself at me. I let out a slight yelp, but I hugged him back. He squeezed me tightly and I winced. He pulled back and grinned down at me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I’m just so glad you’re okay.” His grin widened.

“What actually happened to me? Why am I here?” I looked towards the doctor and he frowned.

“You were hit by a car, and your leg is broken.” He raised an eybrow.

“I got hit by a car!” I sat up quickly.

“Haz, what’s today?” Louis said in a weak voice.

“December 9th.” I raised an eyebrow.

Louis slapped a hand over his mouth and a tear fell from his eye. I also heard an ‘Oh Dear’ from the doctor and the nurse gasped. I looked at them all with a questioning glance.

“It’s actually January 4th. You hit your head pretty hard, so you must have lost some of your memory, about three weeks’ worth. It should come back sooner or later.” Dr. Darren shrugged

***

Louis’s POV

He doesn’t remember. His memory stops a few days before he got mad and left. He doesn’t know about the picture, he doesn’t know about me trying to kill myself, he doesn’t know I don’t trust him, he doesn’t know about our fight. Maybe this isn’t such a bad thing.