Humans and Other Humans

You were descended from the mightiest of predators in the galaxy

You were descended from the mightiest of predators in the galaxy. You were ruthless, a perfect killing machine, you were unshakeable. But there was something about food that made sure you were in the base when the bots picked up the humans. Ah yes, a mighty killing machine that needed a human to bring something to nourish the tank. "You're still here?" Ratchet snorted in amazement.

You would usually be hunting. Maybe patrol the surrounding forests and Mountains in Jasper and track down any faint energon signal or you just let your paws carry you to where you needed to be. You hissed at him. You did what you want, when you wanted and however you decided to do it. And right now you decided to curl up in the corner of the base and take a nap until it was snack time.

Was food the key to your friendliness? maybe. Your ears perked up at the sound of two sets of engines pulling into base. You stopped yourself from sprinting up and joyously prowling to Jack for some food. You opened one eye and frowned, only Miko and Raf had come back to base.

You stood up and stretched like many felines do after a long rest. You we're getting a bit frustrated, your routine was to hunt at night, come back to base to sleep, eat when Jack brings you food, then go back to sleep. You stalked out of base before anyone could say anything. Where are they? Not that you cared about their personal safety, your stomach came before anything else.

Nimbly you scaled the many red mountains in the area, the place was open so it would be easy for a human to spot you. There weren't any mountain lions in the area, your spots and size would arise fear and that was something you couldn't afford. You shook your fur out a little, enjoying the warmth of the sun that warmed your back.

Your ears twitched as the wind carried the sound of a familiar engine, mixed with the sound of the muscle car. You tasted the wind. Yep. Four humans, one being Jack, a car and a motor cycle that wasn't a motor cycle. You sniffed the air, looking for where the scent was coming from and your eyes followed your nose. You laid down and crossed your front paws, "well, well, looks like Arcee and Jack are having a little race," you said to yourself as you watched the spectacle that you knew Optimus wouldn't approve of.

You watched as Jack and Arcee raced the car. You yawned, it wasn't what you called entertainment you were just wondering where your afternoon snack was before you went on a night of hunting Decepticons.

You hopped down from the mountain you sat on to beat Arcee and Jack back to base. You sat neatly at the entrance waiting for them. Arcee stopped, but didn't transform, "since when did you do the welcome party?" Arcee asked.

"Since when were you into racing?" you quipped.

"You saw that?!" Exclaimed Jack, you nodded as you jogged beside them into base. "Please don't tell Optimus," Jack begged as Arcee stopped and transformed in the tunnel so the three of you could privately talk for a bit.

"I honestly don't care what you get up to, what Optimus doesn't know won't hurt him... but onto business," your head bobbed side to side trying to see if Jack had any food. "You got any food? Maybe some of your Mom's nice left over meatloaf."