Chapter 1: Old Enemies, New Friends Pt.1

(Hitman: Alright, let's get this shit over with

Locus: Why are you writing?

Hitman: Since your ass productivity sucks ass. Don't worry I'll ship out to SOI Soon as i'm writing this, just enjoy my help and continue fucking Becky or whatever you call Hannah.

Locus: :| Thanks?)

(Y/N)'s POV

"MOVE!"

Mike yells as i follow behind as we exit the Gate insertion area as we look up to see the skies covered in multiple meteor showers.

"MAJOR-WHOA!"

Itami falls right in front of us as the rest of the Japanese arrives.

"SITREP."

Mike says as Itami quickly stands as he leads us. As we rush to a convoy of MRAP's, i strap my helmet on as i breath heavily, Looking at the sky.

"The lack of satellites as you saw, means we couldn't detect them earlier. Our orders are to try to slow the advance until specialized units from Area 51 like HECU, Some secretive bastards, and Testers to arrive with multiple new advance equipment. 

"What's going on?"

The Princess asks me as i stay silent, my hands shaking as Elena quickly spotted it. A worried look on her face forms.

"Mount up! We can't go by air! They'll drop us!"

Mike Yells as i get on the Humvee, Kuribayashi sat next to me as i noticed a nervous look on her face, on the front seat was Elena then Mike on the driver as Lucky got on the 50.

"What about the natives?"

Elena asks as i see Lelei, The princess, Rory, and Tuka being rushed out by Marines.

"Their being Evacuated back outside the gate. Our mission is simple, find as much civilians we can and bring them here. Alright, We're Oscar mike!"

Mike Yells as the convoy starts moving. I was trying to control my breathing, obviously nervous as i grab my anti-depressants. I downed two pills as Kuribayashi saw me do it but stayed quiet as i noticed her nervous she was. She realized she noticed as she chuckles a bit.

"I never fought one...let alone saw one in my life."

She says to me, referring to the landsharks as i just nod.

"Yeah ummm...t-they ummm...Fight like hell."

It was the only thing i could say as i get memories from Boston. She suddenly realizes her mistake as she places her hands on mine.

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to-"

"Hey! He's taken!"

Elena yells from the front seat as she saw Kuribayashi holding my hand as she quickly pulls away.

"...Sorry."

She says as i just nod, i glance at my M16 As i remember that day.

"Woah! Look at our Three O'Clock!"

I turn as i heard lucky yell from the top as we see...Black Hawks? It didn't look like any Black Hawks i saw...

UH-80 Super Eagle (USMC)