Final Chapter: Together Forever!

=========================

Ace, Toni, Duncan, Austin, Brittany and Dori couldn't believe what they just heard, Ace has wanted to be a WWE superstar since he could remember, plus AJ Styles is there, maybe that dream match isn't so far out the question.

Ace: Wait what?

Ace needed to double check he heard that right, Toni however was a little worried, some relationships don't workout when their in different companies.

Ace: Is that even possible?

Ace asked, he's never heard of a company buying out a contract so is curious to hear how it works.

Tony: It's simple, the contract you had with us, you now have with the WWE.

Ace was over the moon about all this, he dreamed of going to the WWE since he was a kid and now it's happened to him and this is his chance, Ace went to cheer a little but looked to see Toni smiling but they've been together long enough to know that she is worried about this.

Ace understood it as not many relationships last across different promotions especially with the busy schedule of a WWE superstar, Ace then made a decision and turned back to Tony with a small smile.

Ace: The thing is, I'm good here. 

Ace said putting his arm around Toni, she smiled up to him holding his left hand that's draped over her shoulder kissing his cheek.

Tony: This is a one time offer. Do you not want to think about this?

Ace didn't need to, he promised his mother that he will keep her safe and happy, that's what he's going to do plus he's in a good place with his career here, it's not like he's on Dark so whats the difference between AEW and WWE.

Ace: I already have, they might have the huge crowds and giant arenas, but there's one thing they don't have.

Duncan, Austin, Brittany, Dori and Toni watched as Ace turned to Toni still under his arm keeping her close to him.

Ace: But they don't have her.

It's amazing to them all how much Toni's changed this man over the past few weeks and the love between them showed as she "aw'd" and kissed him, Ace kissed back both enjoying the moment while Ace stayed in AEW...

=========================

It's a normal day in the Hicks household, it's now been a few weeks since the tragedy hit when Ace and Ariana lost their parents, Ace was giving some time off to cope with everything that went on and to get Ariana settled with losing another set of parents, Ace is doing a perfect job though taking care of her and Toni.

Toni's adjusted perfectly as well, she never thought about looking after a kid let alone someone else's but Ariana is just so adorable and prefect she couldn't help but care about the girl, this included taking her to bed one night as Ace was one a phone call with Tony talking about his return, Duncan and Christian went their separate ways as Ace took time off so they have new stories.

Ariana: Are you and Ace my new mummy and daddy?

Ariana asked as Toni looked to her shocked to here this, she's been living with them and Carol since that day and she can't imagine her life without them anymore, Carol's become a massive help for them with Ariana while their traveling and Ace just makes her feel like she's a Queen of a castle.

Toni: Is that something you want?

Toni asked sitting on the edge of her bed while Ariana laid on her back with her teddy bear in her arms nice and tucked in for the night ahead, Ariana nodded with a smile, Toni never thought about being a parent but she does want kids in her future, why not start with Ariana.