Introduction

Anne turned into dead leaves, the wind flew some of Her up into the Sky and into the now Destroyed Moon.

Marcy tighten the grasp on her mouth as tears pooled over her eyes, Sasha just hugged her tightly, sobbing into her black hair.

Suddenly, the leaves that stayed floated up into the air, everyone watched with blurry visions as it formed a circle, levitating for a moment before it became a blinding white with bright colors on the edges.

Everyone stared for a moment, until Sasha and Marcy felt a pressure forcing them to the portal, like something was sucking them into it, like Someone wanted them to go into it.

Sasha and Marcy both reached out to the amphibians around them, "W-Whats happening?!" Sasha yelled,

Marcy looked over to her, worried, "I... I don't know!"

All the amphibians reached out for them, "Sasha!!" Grime yelled out, "Master Marcy!!" Olivia and Yunan cried, trying their hardest to grab them.

but it was too Late.

When the girls opened their eyes, they were back in California.

They both were on the ground, Sasha wiped her tears before slowly looking up at Marcy, who had big tears in her eyes.

Marcy jumped onto her, giving her a tight hug, trying to speak but nothing came out.

They stayed like that for a While.

—————————————
Published :
August, 20th, 2022.

Word Count :
230.