CHAPTER 2

FLASHBACK 1

Once Mr Kim was asked to watch the store, everything was going were until he decided to take some rest and go for JUST ONE can of beer, but instead one became two and two became three.... Not only that in his drunken state he invited his friends over.  That day all of his friends along with him took whatever they wanted from the store and had a feast.
Next thing he remembered was when he woke up by Mrs Kim who poured a bucket of water over him.Later  he came to know that none of his friends paid fir the items they bought or more like ate.

FLASHBACK 2

Another time, Mr Kim forgot to lock the doors when he stepped out for only a min Or so but he came back almost after two and a half hours. When he came back he noticed, people were gathered around their stored. He somehow managed to pass through the crowd, then he saw Mrs Kim along with taehyung and one of their neighbor were standing in front of a police officer who was holding a man from back and another officer was having a conversation with his wife, son and the neighbor.

When he went closer to aked about the matter, Mrs Kim noticed him, her anger was evident from her stares for him, that day she was so close ties beat the shitt out of Mr Kim then and there if not because of his son taehyung who saved him.

He came to know that since he left the doors open the man whom one of the officers were holding, tried to stole from their store, thanks to their neighbor who somehow felt something was wrong the way the man was again and again looking outside the store, immediately called Mrs Kim who came after some time. In the mean time, the neighbor locked the doors from the outside so that the man wouldn't be able to escape.

END OF FLASHBACK

" Now now now do you want more,  I can say more you know" Mrs Kim said sarcastically, 

meanwhile taehyung was now so done with all this he again Intrupted his parents argument,

" Mon, dad please, it's already time, can you both please stop, "

Mr Kim was about to say something but couldn't ask they heared the ding sound of the bell which shows someone just entered their shop.

" Welcome welcome " Tae greeted the school girls who entered their store one by one

Soon Mr and Mrs Kim also greeted their customers but not before giving each other some dead glares.

Soon they came to the cash counter,

" Okay that would be 10dollars would you like a bag? "Asked taehyung to which one if them replied with

" No, we are good"

Another one of them said " Can we get a.. hpppp... Can we.... "

She was hesitating a bit, but taehyung noticed her extended hands with a mobile phone on it, he smiled politely to them and said,

" Ahhh, a photo??  Would you like a photo? "

All of them screamed with a yess

"Then can we show the shop a little?  And can I hold these products?  They are new and came yesterday only.. " Tae asked with a very famous boxy smile of his...

" Yesss yesss sure" Two of them exclaimed happily..

They took so many pics then another girl asked " Can I upload these pics on my social media??? " Soon another one of them said" Yes yes ,can we please??? "

To their questions taehyung again smiled and said, " Of course you all can"

All the girls became happy..