Stupid Alpha Kidnapped Me, And Now I Can't Leave Because...(Read bottom PLEASE)

Darkness engulfed me.

I could tell I was alive, only because I could hear the distant mumbling of voices.

My body felt tiered, dried out.

No energy.

I heard a few deep voices argue with each other.

“Why won’t she wake up?”

“Thanks to you guys. We were doing fine without you two.”

“Shut the hell up Ryan, you think I wanted a human for my soul mate?”

“Don’t make me beat you till a pulp, bloodsucker”

“Guys, there’s no point in arguing. We’re all different creatures, but we all have one thing in common.”

Everything surrounding the darkness went silent again.

No voices, no mumbling.

I wanted someone to speak, say something, but no one spoke.

I counted backwards in my head. Maybe in a few minutes I’d be ready to wake up again and face the voices.

100...99...98

Finally, someone spoke up.

“How do we tell her who she is?”

My darkness all of sudden turned into an orange blob, it was blurry and directly shining in my eyes.

It was as if the orange object had made me remember everything that had happened.

How do we tell her who she is? What did they mean by that?

Who was I?

All I remember was my name.

Rachel.

Honestly, that’s all I remember. Besides the fact that my parents died in an accident. Other than that, nothing.

As any person would, I became curious, I wanted to know more about myself. Therefore, I let my eyes flutter open as the orange object surrounded my vision and then turned white.

It took a few seconds until I managed to focus my eyes on a few faces. None of them familiar. None of them recognizable. All I knew was that there we three gorgeous boys surrounding me, jaw opened, and eyes wide.

I blinked a few times.

I looked at each one.

One had a dark brown hair, almost looked black. His eyes were green and his jaw was hanging low, exposing all of his white strong looking teeth. Compared to the other two, he was very tan.

I moved on to the next one. He was also gorgeous if not more. He had straight jet-black hair, red eyes that gazed into mine. I found myself gazing at his lips for a little too long. They were a lush red, and jeweled with white gleaming teeth. Two that seem abnormally sharper than everyone else in the room.

I let my eyes slide over to the next boy. He had dark red hair, a pale face, and black eyes that had a hint of red around them. His jaw was set, closed, but it looked tense, and he flexed his jaw muscles looking me in the eyes.

Three gorgeous boys surrounded me. I wondered if I was some-what good looking also.

I sat up and sat crossed legged. I smiled,

“Hi, I’m Rachel.” I held out my hand.

No one grabbed it. Everyone kept looking at me.

The tan boy grabbed my shoulders.

“Rachel, do you remember me? I’m Ryan. We met three weeks ago. You’re my soul mate.” He spoke hastily as if I would all of a sudden remember.

I didn’t remember. In fact, I was starting to wonder if this guy was crazy.  

I burst out laughing.

“Soul mates? What the hell, this isn’t twilight.” I laughed rolling on the soft leather couch.

The boy- Ryan, who had spoken to me glared at me awkwardly before sighing sadly.

The other two boys laughed along with me.

All of a sudden, I felt Ryan’s strong grip on my arms and sharp pain went through my back.

I cried out.

The reddish boy grabbed my other arm trying to steady my thrashing body.

The boy with the two sharp teeth set his hand against my forehead.

I screamed even more in agony. What were they doing to me! It felt like I was on fire.

“What’s wrong Rachel?” They all yelled, simultaneously detaching their hands from my body, which was only covered by a long white night gown.

As soon as all of their hands were removed, the pain and fire sizzled down until it became a light tingle.  

I let the dress slide down my shoulder, trying to massage the spot which had just been oh so rudely hurt.

I narrowed my eyes at all the boys.

“What the hell guys! That hurt! What did you do?” I yelled at them, jumping up and running to the long narrow mirror across the room. 

There on my right shoulder blade was a tattoo.

It was a black moon, with vines of roses going around it. Three letters were glowing on the bottom of it.

A

R

K

I stared for a good whole minute at the gleaming tattoo. I wondered what the letters met. How had I even gotten the tattoo? Was it the physical contact with the boys that made this tattoo appear? It was beautiful, but held an ounce of mystery to it. Especially those three black-ink letters.

The boys encircled me and glared at my new tattoo as if it were the most interesting thing in the world.

“Oh shit guys, this is bad.” I heard the boy with the red hair say.

--

Hey guys, so I might change the title to the story, can you guys suggest names. Also VOTE COMMENT AND FAN! I would really like some banners too (: