CHAPTER : 1

Third POV :

All the story begins when BTS had a tour concert in America so members practice all the time to be ready for the tour concert sometime they would practice nights too to do the best on stage for ARMYS while the members were practice the choreography one of the member fall and the music stop. Members look at the member who fall and it was Jimin. Jimin wasn't feeling that well and everyone knew there is something wrong with him coz Jimin always dance very well but not this time he keep mess up and the dance teacher yell at him all the time to do good but Jimin keep mess up and the teacher get mad at him again. Jimin couldn't take it anymore so he get mad and fight with the teacher and go to the bathroom and start crying.After what happend Everyone decide that is enough for today and everyone accept it so they pack there stuffs and leave the dance room. Members leave as well and they go to tell Jimin that is time to go home but he tell theme to leave him so they leave Jimin and go home. After a few minutes Jimin calm a little bit and say.

Jimin : why.... Why this happend to me * start crying again *

Jimin cry for more minutes and decide to go back home but he didn't know what was waiting for him at home.

To Be Continue...

***************************************************************