We... Passed?

Hello peoples, I apologise for not updating this Fanfic, I've been blank for a while. I'll try to at least put out two (this one and next part) parts today.

Sakura: Pass? But how? why?

Kakashi: You guys are the first.

Mito: Huh? What do you mean?

Kakashi: Those who took this test just did whatever I told them to. They are morons... A ninja must see underneath the underneath. Shinobi's have saying, "Those who break he rules and the code of the ninja world are scum"

Kushina : But you know what? Those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum.

Genins except Y/N and Satsuki: *Woah, so cool.*

Kakashi: That's the end of the trial. All of you pass!!

Kushina: Ok!! Starting tomorrow Team 7 will begin their duties.!

Naruko: YAY!!! I did it! I'm a ninja!!!

At that the everyone except Sakura and Satsuki began walking away.

Sakura: HEY WHAT ABOUT US?!!

Sakura screeched. Next to her Satsuki almost went deaf from her voice. As Satsuki was about to scream for Y/N to untie them, two kunais flew towards them cutting the ropes even before she could let out a single word.

Timeskip.

A/N: Might make this his Genin FIt

A/N: Might make this his Genin FIt. What ya guys think? On the right was before he became a ninja. [ I drew this btw ]

We open to a scene of a dense forest.

Kakashi: What's the target's distance?

Sakura: Five meters sensei. I'm ready to go sensei.

Mito/Satsuki/Naruko/Y/N: I'm ready/As am I/ Me too/ready.

Kakashi Kushina: Ok. GO!!

With the signal from their sensei's, the Genins lunged at the dark figure. Said black figure bolted, trying to flee its pursuers. After a while Naruko caught the figure, the figure was a cat.

Naruko: Got it!! Ow ow ow ow!!!!!

Kushina: Ribbon on the left ear... Are you sure that this is the target, Tora?

Y/N: Yeah we're positive.

Kushina: Alright, Lost pet "Tora" retrieval mission.... Success.

Fire Country Lord's Wife Madame Shijimi & Tora.

Tora: NYYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Shijimi: Ohh, my cute little Tora-chan. I was so worried.

Naruko: Gahahaha!!! In your face you stupid cat!

Y/N: *No wonder why it ran away jeez. I'd run too if i was in that situation.*

Minato: Good job team 7. Now for your next mission... Let's see... ah, babysitting an elder's grandson, shopping in the neighbouring village, and help with potato digging.

Naruto/Mito: No!! No thank you!!

Naruko: I want to a more incredible mission, these are nothing but chores!!  

Mito: How will we become better shinobi's if we keep doing useless things!?

Naruko/Mito: FIND US A BETTER ONE!!!

Satsuki: *Agreed*

Sakura: *How annoying.*

Kakashi: *sigh... I thought it was about time for this...*

Iruka: You idiot!! You're just a rookie!! Everyone starts off with simples missions and work their way up!!

The hokage just sigh.

Naruko: B..But! We keep getting crappy missions all the time!

Kushina: Be quiet you 'Kushina hits Naruko on top of her head'

Naruko: Itai!!! Mom what was that for?

Minato: Naruko! It seems i have to explain what these missions mean. Listen. Everyday he village receives  numerous requests, from babysitting.. to assassination.

blah blah blah canon explanation.

Naruko: Geez! Stop lecturing me. You know i can handle myself. I'm not a little kid anymore!!

Everyone was silent for a few seconds, Iruka looked shocked at first but was quickly replaced with a smile. The Hokage just sighed and started to speak.

Minato: Okay fine. If you want a better mission that much i'll give you a C-rank mission.

Team 7: huh?

Minato: You're mission will be an escort mission of an individual. You all will protect him from bandits on the way to Wave Country.

Naruko/Mito: YAY!!!

And at that, the door began to open and a drunk old man walked in with a bottle of sake in on his hand.

Old Geezer: What's this? I asked for shinobi, not a bunch of brats. 'He said as he drank the alcohol.' Especially the one with the big forehead. Are you sure you're a ninja?

Naruko and Mito began to laugh, Satsuki just has an indifferent look on her face and Y/N was holding back Sakura from killing the old man.

Sakura: I'll kill you, you stupid old geezer.

Y/N: Sakura stop, you can't kill the client.

With that said, Sakura calmed down a bit but kept a glare at the old man.

Tazuna: I am the super awesome bridge builder Tazuna. I expect you to protect me with your lives until we reach the Wave country and complete the bridge.

Timeskip -- Front gate

Naruko: ALRIGHT LETS GO!!!!!!

To be continued.........

bye

You like my Naruto Fanart?