1

Even in meditation every element of me is entitled consumed with her!
I have to admit is a little frightening when you start to realise that the only reason you bother to breathe is because you love someone else enough, possibly too much, that no matter what you can't stop.
You can't change it, you wouldn't want to anyway you'd do anything & everything for them.
You can't think of anything else & you couldn't care less what anyone else thinks.
Your almost obliviously happy just thinking of then & if you quiet the mild turmoil of anxiety (which is remarkably similar to the feeling one would get before a performance) then you really feel the intensity of being with that person.
Sometimes I feel almost possessed in the best possible ways & even I can hear the pounding of my heart, the heaviness if my breath & the most exquisite bliss of the kind of multi orfasmic sex most would only ever dream & gladly die for.
It couldn't be ignored or denied & why anyone would want to or want you to hide or lie about it in any way is outside all compression to you,
In fact, your in reality, completely blind that it isn't real because for you it most definitely is. There's absolutely no doubt nor fear about that for you at all.
The only problem is, how the fuck do you convey exactly how you feel to them in ways they will comprehend when you can't be certain they even want to know?
I swear I can feel the fire if our souls seducing each other & there aren't words that even begin to express the unadulterated extacy if such sensations.