The Plan

Writing spree, I'm going to be releasing a bunch of chapters and you aint stopping me!
3rd POV
"Whoah! Just look at the size of this airship!" Chocolate Raisin spoke looking at awe at the Airship in front of them. "Clotted Cream Cookie and Financier Cookie came on it straight from the Republic!" He explained. "I wanna go and take a closer look!" Dusk Crow said running closer to said Airship. "Whoah! This ship is enormous! How does it even fly?! And look at those sleek and shiny wings! What a beauty!" Chocolate Raisin remarked. "Will I ever get to travel the world on one of these...? Ha ha! All abroad! Anchors aweigh! Plot the course beyond the horizon!" Dusk Crow played around, Chocolate Raisin chuckled behind him, but shared the same dream. "What is going on here?" Financier spooked them from where they were, geez Paladins had silent footsteps. "YIKES! O-oh, sorry! We were just..." Dusk Crow spoke nervously. "Hello! How do you like our airship, friends?" Clotted Cream asked, trying to settle down the tension. "S-sorry! We didn't touch anything! I swear!" Chocolate Raisin explained, as they never really did just admired from afar. "Ha ha! Don't worry! You may look around as much as you please!" Clotted Cream explained. "We can?!" The cookies exclaimed at that. "Of course! Flying vessels like this one are the pride of our Crème Republic!" He spoke as the kids looked in excitement. "Whoah! C'mon y'all! Let's take a look inside!" Dusk Crow spoke directing them inside and exploring as Clotted Cream and Financier chuckled behind. "Hm, the Vanilla Castle is floating in the air... Can you tell me how you got here in the first place...? It... does not seem like you had an airship of your own." Clotted Cream asked as they explored the interior of the Airship. "We found a shiny stone in our village down below! Then a column of light appeared from the stone... Then we used it to come here, yes!" Dusk Crow explained. "It was just like magic! I think it was magic? Right? Guys" Chocolate Raisin asked everyone else and they all nodded. "A column of light," huh...What a curious story! I bet it was very fun! But I am afraid I must take my leave, But I hope you have a great time here." Clotted Cream explained, he then left the Airship as the kids waved goodbye promising not to break anything. "Consul, sir. How is it possible to travel via a... ""column of light?" I don't believe we have such  technology in the Republic. How did these Cookies...." Financier wondered looking back at the Airship. "Luck. Mere luck and coincidence. I surmised the "stone " they thought they found was a Light Fragment, a piece of shattered Soul Jam." He explains, Financier understood and continued towards the Consul's chambers.

There was the plan to be done.

"Ser Financier Cookie. There is something I must discuss with Madeleine and Espresso Cookie. Could you summon them to my chambers?" He asks. Right away, Consul"

"You wished to see us?" Espresso asked opening the room, with Madeleine's light being more dimmer than usual. "A matter of great importance has been on my mind ever since my arrival at the Vanilla Kingdom. And I believe... Yes, I must bring it up at the council. For the betterment of our Republic." Clotted Cream explained to them before breaking the bombshell. "Hmm?! What could it be...?" Madeleine asked curiously, unknown to him what kind of decision will be made. "I will be frank with you..."

Clotted Cream explained a plan, a plan to benefit in winning the war...a plan to share the Soul Jam.

"WHAT?! The Heroes will never...!" Madeleine protested, though this time with more passion. "Then we must find a way to convince them otherwise. If we allow such power to concentrate in their hands only, it will inevitably bring... undesirable side effects." Clotted Cream proclaimed. "Yes, you are right. I see no other viable option." Espresso remarked, Madeleine looked at him in shock. "What? And you too?! But how...?!" He asked, the protest still splattered upon his expression "Words are a powerful tool. I trust you will support my proposition at the council?" Clotted Cream asked specifically to Madeleine who clearly protested at this and is against this...