𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

*Malia's pov*

When me, Aiden, and Theo leave the store it's almost one.

I promised Scott earlier that I would come by his house and talk to him about Stiles.

So like any other meeting concerning a specific person.

I would get there before anyone to talk to Scott and then the rest would get there and we'd all have a conversation.

I guess in a sense I wasn't scared of what Scott was gonna say. I was scared of how he was going to take it.

I mean Stiles had been his best friend for so long. And maybe he just wouldn't believe it.

But then again I thought about Scott.

Our Scott.

Not the Scott McCall in freshman year.

The Scott McCall now.

So I guess I wasn't scared. I was just nervous.

So as I drove to Scott's house my hands tightened around the wheel.

And it felt like a panic attack all over again.

And the only thing I wanted to do was call Kira to be with Kira. To be with Aiden, to be with Theo.

To be with Liam, to be with Lydia, just be with my friends.

And I mean I love all of them but at this moment in this time, I wanted Kira more than anyone.

The way her eyes soften when she looks at me.

How her arms instantly wrapped around me when she didn't know what to say.

The small look in her eyes whenever we hung out.

So maybe just maybe, she felt the same way.

But this is also Kira.

The person who complains about every single relationship she's been in.

Girls, guys, and everything in between.

She would just talk about her family and how much they hated her relationships.

How she had to control her powers and how the skin walkers were always on her ass.

She got to go back home about two months ago.

She had finally come to a stage where they were trusting enough of her to go back to Beacon Hills.

So she was scared, she had to constantly contact them.

She had to tell them how it was going, how she was doing.

How her kitsune was and if she's gotten better at controlling it.

And she did, she got way better.

She fully trusted the other side of her, whenever she was told to do something, or go somewhere she didn't question her abilities she just went.

Maybe that's why I love Kira so much.

She was told by everyone that she couldn't do it, that she couldn't control it.

And she proved all of them wrong, she did the one thing everyone told her she couldn't.

She was brave, resilient, and the best person ever.

I pulled into Scott's house and I sit in my car for a few minutes.

I open the door and I get out.

Stepping up to the porch and knocking on the front door.