Promise Me Plotlines

Okay so as you all know I'm not continuing PM but I was planning to dm anyone who wants to hear what happens but I broke my phone and my computer keeps glitching so here it is:

(If you have already heard the plot just read this bc i added a few things and THE DESCRIPTION OF THE NEW FANFIC IM WORKING ON)

-camila and Lauren reunite in a very passionate and emotional clash when Lauren was doing her chores and Camila runs down the row of the vineyard

-They make love under the stars that night 

-When they get back to america, Lauren and Camila immediately wanna get married but that's halted when Lauren find out Camila "slept" with Harry. They had a big fight about this. In reality, she never slept with him, she nearly did though.

-Ally comes clean about her and Niall's secret that Normani helped cover up. Ally is pregnant and that's why the paps saw Mani getting a pregnancy test and thought SHE was pregnant.

-4 months into the pregnancy, Ally has a miscarriage and its a devastating time for everybody. That's when niall gets his first ever tattoo, his daughter's name on his wrist: Myrcella Jane Horan  

-Camila and Lauren get married in a Parisian castle. Everyone but Kyran was invited. Lauren insisted he should come but Camila can never fully forgive him even though he helped her find lauren.  Although, Kyran did stop by and gave his sister his wedding gift: a picture of him and Camila, 3 days after she was born; he was holding her frail hand while placing a kiss on top of her head. It was that moment that Camila let go a little, just a little, resentment towards him. It reminded her that they did have joyous times together, even though it was when she was a baby and she cannot recall any of it; and that his madness isn't his fault. As Kyran is leaving, Camila stops him and asks him to "Stay for the cake"

-their honeymoon is a week at Lauren's gift to her (their very own- private island resort)

- Fifth Harmony goes on to make 2 more albums and tours. After that, they all settled down. Camila and Lauren go on to own their own record label called Limitless Records. Ally goes on to become a Broadway star and becomes a UN Ambassador for human rights and always helps those in need in other countries. Dinah becomes a very successful late-night host (like Jimmy Fallon and Kimmel). Normani and Louis, no matter how much they want to work, didn't; Mani later falls in love with the Prince of Monaco, Henry Grimaldi. Normani also helps Ally with charity work for the poor.

2 years into the marriage, Camila and Lauren have their first set of twin boys Luke Castle and Cameron Lance Cabello-Jauregui - carried by Lauren (imagine them to look like Jack and Finn Harries when they're older) and a year after that they have a daughter named Lana Sofia Cabello-Jauregui-carried by Camila. They later find out that Lana, at the age of 3, has autism and is an art and math prodigy. ((if u dont know what autism is, look it up bc usually kids with autism have some sort of special ability)).

-then they find out Camila has breast cancer and the doctor says its a miracle that she carried Lana for 8 months where bc of her cancer has a very high risk of miscarriage. the cancer is a a tough fight but they get through it

-Dinah and liam fall in love after bonding together when their significant others cheated on them

-Ally and Niall later have a girl named Angelica Marie Horan

—————————————

If you have a question about a specific ship, character, or between plotlines just ask :)

And here is the ROUGH description of my upcoming camren fanfic:

Camila and Lauren are two people in love in the 1900's. While giving Camila a goodbye kiss on her front porch, their neighbour sees them and tells their parents. A mob of people then, plan to capture the two girls and punish them for being with one another. Afraid, Lauren and Camila run away together. On their way to the next town, Lauren turns into a vampire (idk how I haven't decided yet). Camila's betrothed, Austin, finds them and threatens to shoot Camila if she doesn't "come back" to him. Camila is freed from his grip, but Austin shoots her on her shoulder and stomach. She is dying and Lauren, using her newfound powers of speed, carries her deeper into the forest and stumbles upon a small, inconspicuous hut. Inside, was a witch - heavy with child. Lauren begs her to save Camila but for a price - she must live a cursed life. Without thinking, Lauren says yes. 

Little did she know, she would live forever while Camila would have to be reincarnated every who knows how many years with no memory of her past lives with Lauren. She has to make her fall in love with her over and over again.

(A/N: And the sickest part is, every time Lauren and Camila are at their happiest - when they are so utterly and madly in love with one another, Camila must die a tragic death. Every. single. time.)

*cue evil laugh*

-xoxo,

Althea Targaryen