Rules

hey! please read for my sake and yours! there are multiple passwords in here that I change regularly so read carefully and to the end

1.
Will not rp with minors. Super awks & weird. 18+ only (even if there isn't any NSFW)

2.
Please let me know what you're uncomfortable with! I don't want to trigger anyone and I don't want to be triggered, so no SH or ED stuff please. I only rp with humans. I'm fine with swearing and will rp smut sometimes as long as there's also a storyline. Not a password but let me know your triggers & boundaries !

3.
Not a rule but I'm on UK time and have work and uni so please be patient with me. My replies during weekdays are limited and that will extend into weekends if I have impending deadlines (which is pretty much constantly). First password is your time zone !

4.
p l e a s e help me make it interesting. Please have your character do something I can respond to. No one word replies that winds me up sm, especially if I'm putting effort into my responses. Five sentences MINIMUM but usually I like longer responses than that. I also really appreciate descriptions about how your character is feeling, particularly about my character, otherwise there's this huge disconnect and I can't emote with your character. Also, make sure your character descriptions are actually descriptive. A couple of words or just their likes and dislikes don't do it for me, sorry. If you think this is unreasonable then we probably won't be good rp partners, sorry.

5.
Communicate with me. If you're bored or unhappy with our rp let me know and we can brainstorm ideas together or scrap it come up with new scenarios, or abandon it altogether like up to you

6.
Let me know if you have any ideas!! I'm very open to different AUs and stuff so let me know if you fancy anything in particular

9.
I rp in third person, past tense, and in full sentences. Semi-lit/lit!

10.
My OCs are all probably vegan idk it's weirdly specific but whatever all my homies love animals

11.
Password is the TV show you're watching atm

12.
Please do not tag me or spam me when I haven't replied. Usually I know I have messages to respond to and having more notifications just stresses me out I am sorry. Another password is your favourite animal. If we are friendly and have talked for a while tagging/checking in is chill :)

13.
If you pick one of the scenarios in the chapters i will probs most of the time expect you to start (but also vice versa!)

14.
Please don't make me pick one of your OCs, especially if you have loads. My brain cannot take in all that information and differentiate it just stresses me out (if the rest of the rules did not make this obvious, I am autistic). If you tag me in a few you can't choose between that's fine. Please make sure your OCs have personality descriptions as well. My OCs with a 💫 I'd really like to rp with if you want to choose one of mine (but no pressure I can choose one of my OCs to match yours)

15.
Have fun! :p