Sam, the stuttering tattooist

'They're - they're these terrors, and it's like, it feels as if someone was gripping my throat

'They're - they're these terrors, and it's like, it feels as if someone was gripping my throat.'

Name:
Sam Davis (if you ever ask, Sam is short for I Don't See How That's Any Of Your Business)

Age:
24

Pronouns:
she/they/he (prefer they but have moments of feeling more masc/femm)

Gender:
Agender. They like fucking about with people who are way too interested in their biological sex.

Sexuality:
Pansexual, demiromantic

Ethnicity:
Mixed race (black Caribbean and latinx)

Nationality:
British

Zodiac:
Pisces

Job:
Tattooist!

Personality:
Quiet
Thoughtful
Likes to mess with people for their prejudices and discrimination by being overwhelmingly queer, though most of the time is quietly proud
Anxious, bites his nails
Massive nerd
Creative
Independent but actually needs people and is too stubborn to ask for help, which only makes things worse
A reliable friend
(For smut only: bottom most of the time but will only be intimate when they're really comfortable and know a person well)

Mental issues:
BPD from PTSD. Anxiety. Medicated and has a really good therapist so is coping with everything
Autism

Hobbies:
Their art and tattooing (they tattoo themselves and work in a tattoo shop!)
Music
Reading sci fi books
Animals
Rapping, which oddly helps with their stuttering (they've got really good rhythm)
Obsessed with Dr Pimple Popper

Fears:
The dark
Closed spaces
Everything depending on how their anxiety is on that particular day

Family:
Okay, they don't remember their biological family, but whatever happened to her when they were with them traumatised them and left them with a permanent stutter, so they avoid talking because it makes them self conscious. They were passed from foster home to foster home and a lot of them weren't great and taught them to shut up, never giving him a voice, only worsening the stutter. She went through a phase of being adamant they'd been abducted by aliens, which later in therapy he learnt was a manifestation of his own feelings of helplessness and feeling controlled by external powers, but the fact that no one took her seriously taught her to push people away. They were actually mute for years and learnt sign language when their anxiety was at an all time high. When they got their own place and job, they made their own chosen family out of other LGBT+ people and got a really good therapist who gives them meds to help with the anxiety.

Height:
5'7

Face claim: