▸ːꦿ Yeoubisxcx ; 🍒٠٘⌇✧ˎˊ˗

╔═══.❥ .══════════╗

¡!🍒 [ REVIEWER ] 𖦹

¡!🍒 [ CUSTOMER ] 𖦹

╚══════════. ❥.═══╝

˚༷🍒➮ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙽𝙰𝙼𝙴 ➮ Sinful Destinies
˚༷🍒➮ 𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁 ➮ Yeoubisxcx

🌸•≫────≪•◦ 🍒 ◦•≫────≪•🌸

˚༷🍒➮ 𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 - 25.5/𝟹𝟶

˚༷。 Appearance - 4/5
➮ The first appearance was really mind-blowing. I was so impressed and suprise how come your book have so less views.

˚༷。 Title - 4/5
➮ Till now I couldn't relate why it was the title but by the plot I guess maybe because she would date her sister's boyfriend and other stuff.

˚༷。 Cover - 9.5/10
➮ I just love, mean for real it was so beautiful. As a graphic designer myself. I appreciate your cover a lot.

˚༷。 Description - 3/5
➮ Short and reader catching. But I guess you can elaborate it a bit. As your plot is more interesting then just about being y/n stealing her sister's boyfriend.

˚༷。 First impressions- 5/5
➮ as I said earlier... It's mind-blowing. I loved your writing style, choice of words.

🌸•≫────≪•◦ 🍒 ◦•≫────≪•🌸

˚༷🍒➮ 𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙶𝚄𝙰𝙶𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚂 - 27/𝟹𝟶

˚༷。 Grammar - 9/10
➮ The selection of words was pretty amazing. I loved how you avoided repetition of word and scenes.

˚༷。 Vocabulary - 9/10
➮ Must say you got a great hold at your English vocabulary. It helped you a lot when you switched from one scene to other.  It made it really smooth hai well going

˚༷。 Spellings -9/10
➮ I didn't spot any particular spelling error but yea there were typo at various places. You should go through and correct them.

🌸•≫────≪•◦ 🍒 ◦•≫────≪•🌸

˚༷🍒➮ 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚇𝚃 - 26/𝟹𝟶

˚༷。 Plot -9/10
➮ The plot was amazing. I really liked it very much. It was very unique indeed. The creativity
was fantastic. The plot twist also was so stunning. I really enjoyed reading the story as a
reader. In short the plot and the plot twist was perfect.

˚༷。 Flow - 9/10
➮ Free flow, it was barely visible then the scenes change from one to other it made the story more interesting and reader friendly.

˚༷。 Character development- 8/10
➮ According to the plot I am expecting at huge character development of our main female lead and also few in the other characters.

🌸•≫────≪•◦ 🍒 ◦•≫────≪•🌸

˚༷🍒➮ 𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 - 9/𝟷𝟶

🌸•≫────≪•◦ 🍒 ◦•≫────≪•🌸

˚༷🍒➮ 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆 𝙸𝙽 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙴𝚅𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 : - Your book is really amazing the plot, Do end your "On hold" period soon and update again. The character introduction was the bit you need to look after as there were sudden entries of character. Just for example her bestfriends enter was out of nowhere and so sudden.
The rest things I have mentioned above I hope you liked the review. If you have doubts about anything just tell me know I will clear out.

˚༷🍒➮ 𝚃𝙾𝚃𝙰𝙻 - 87/𝟷𝟶𝟶

🌸•≫────≪•◦ 🍒 ◦•≫────≪•🌸

Reviewed by
jimi_shiii95