91-95 (end)

Chapter 91: a magic weapon

 There is indeed a live broadcast on the second elder's side, and the people of the entire Holy City can see the situation here through the live broadcast.

In fact, this is also the helpless move of the second elder.

They used public opinion to smear Hongye City, but not everyone believed their words.

Especially the second elder, who used to be a temple elder, rarely appeared in front of people, which also caused most of the people in the holy city to not know him.

In addition, those small families in the holy city who have not been in contact with the second elders, the warriors who have never joined the big forces, the two senior priests who were captured by Hongye City... They are not Take the second elder seriously.

The second elder wants to be a high priest, but a high priest who is not recognized by anyone is useless.

Of course he did this, the most important reason was his self-confidence, so he wanted to use this method to conquer everyone at once.

The self-confidence of the second elder is obvious, and his pomp is also very big. Those who are watching the live TV in the holy city feel that the second elder looks much stronger than the other side!

"The bird carriage belongs to the high priest! So the old man with the scepter is the new high priest?"

"He looks quite old."

"He was the second elder of the temple before? So there are elders in the temple!"

"The High Priest is missing? Or is it the High Elder?"

...

At the moment, ordinary people are still a little confused about the current situation.

Compared with ordinary people, those in the Holy City who are somewhat stronger, but who did not participate in this battle, paid more attention to this battle: "The second elder does not look weak."

"Red Leaf City captured two high-ranking priests. I thought they could easily defeat the second elder, but it doesn't seem to be the case now."

"Not necessarily, if the second elder is not confident enough, he will not make a live broadcast."

"I didn't expect the Lu family to take refuge in Hongye City, and brought many people there..."

"The Lu family also found me..."

"Those who stood on the Lu family's side looked a little flustered... They stood in line too early."

...

In the temple, Liao Muye was also watching the live broadcast.

Liao Muye didn't know about the second elder. As soon as the live broadcast started, he focused on the second elder.

Finding that the person who died early in his memory looked very strong, he felt relieved, and then went to see Xie Yunnan.

Xie Yunnan is standing beside Xie Qing, Xie Qing is standing beside Lu Jingchen... These two people are playing tricks on him and deceiving him in this life or the previous life!

They are Xie Yunnan's parents! No wonder they are so heartfelt towards Xie Yunnan!

At this moment, Liao Muye suddenly regretted a little.

In this life, if he still follows the path of his previous life, stays with Xie Yunnan, and does not let the Liao family and Yan Yuge bully Xie Yunnan... Then will these people all come to support him?