Chapter 5!

Chapter 5 – Me Secret Ingredient... Skittles!

Zayn’s pov...

Last night was horrible; I heard Chloe telling the girls she really, really liked someone, possibly even falling for him. I didn’t stay to hear a name as I was too heart broke to listen. But hearing her say that made my heart skip a beat. I could hear her crying and all I wanted to do was go hold her, tell her how I felt about her. In just a few days she had became my everything. Always on my mind, I always wanted to touch her, hold her when she cried, be there when she needed a shoulder to lean on, and go to sleep with her in my arms to wake up to her beautiful face every morning. Her lips, her soft pink lush lips; to kiss them would be amazing. I just wanted her!

I was now fully awake and Chloe was up and ready. She, however, thought I was still asleep but what’s the harm in playing asleep? I was just sat watching her, kind of creepy if you thought about it, but who cares not me. At that exact moment she turned towards me so I played asleep. I could hear footsteps getting louder, so I knew she was heading my way. I felt the bed dip down telling me she had sat on the bed next to me. I heard incoherent sentences come from her mouth before I felt a pair of warm soft lips on my cheek. WAIT.... go back, lips... Chloe kissed me? Well my cheek but that’s a part of me so yeah she kissed me? But why do her lips feel wet? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks; she was no is crying. I know for three reasons which are:

1.    I can hear her.

2.    Her lips are damp, but not from lip gloss because she doesn’t wear makeup.

3.    A tear fell on my cheek as she removed her lips from my cheek.

She dried her tears, the dip went from the bed and I suddenly felt cold. Next thing you know the door is quietly closed.

I sat up in my bed, chest fully exposed, and lifted my hand to the cheek she kissed. I wiped off the wet spot from the tear before getting up. The same question kept running through my head though; why had she kissed me?

I put some swimming trunks on over some 3/4’s as well as a top. When I was satisfied I went through to the kitchen. Chloe stood there reading what seemed to be a note. I noticed no one else was around.

“Where is everyone?” I finally asked.

Chloe looked up showing the note, “The beach. We over slept, so they left us a note.” She placed the note down onto the table.

“Best be off then. Come on,” I offered my hand out to her, so we could be on our way. She took it and we ran through the hotel, which ended up a race to outside the back entrance. She got outside before me but some idiot decided to trip her over. I went over and helped her up, for her then to fall into my chest,

“Thanks!” She half murmured half giggled into my chest, setting my skin ablaze, but in a good way. She pulled back grabbed my hand and we ran all the way to the beach.

When we got to the beach everyone was in the sea, with their belongings scattered everywhere along the side where they were sitting. Chloe and I, went and put our stuff down with all the others along with our clothes, leaving us in just our swimwear; I had on swimming trunks while Chloe sported a blue bikini. And boy, did she look hot.

Chloe’s pov...

OMG Zayn looks so FIT like that. STOP CHECKING HIM OUT BEFORE HE NOTICES RIGHT NOW CHLOE! But I can’t; he’s just so freaking hot!

Zayn broke me out of my internal war conversation, “You gonna go join the others?”

I shrugged, “Nope, you?” I queried.