chapter 1 🌤

It was the first day of high school as Graham Coxon, a 15 year old teen with deep messy brown hair and eyes was walking towards his bus stop. As he was walking there he looked around, acknowledging all the falling autumn leaves and the slow breeze that gave him a slight chill down his spine.

When he got there he noticed a boy with shaggy, but short blonde hair run towards him, looking worried.
"Did i miss it??!!?" he panicked. What is he talking about? The bus? He then realized that, "Oh, wait. You probably go to the same school as me, don't you?"
"Erm. Yes..?"
"Ok! Great! My name's Damon, and you're?"
"Graham."
"Mmm. Graham. Suits you."
They then waited for the bus together as a conversation would peep up every once and a while. When the bus finally came, they started getting on the bus together heading to school.

Damon and Graham, being the last people off the bus after distracting themselves with meaningless conversations started heading into school.
"Do you know what class you're in?" Damon asked.
"I think I'm in Mrs. McKennins' class.." Graham replied.
"Oh! So am I! Want to walk together?"
"Sure" Graham replied.
Damon then gently grabbed his hand and they started walking to homeroom. Graham blushed as he tried to take his hand away but Damon just held on tighter.
"What's wrong?" Damon asked Graham, with puppy dog eyes.
"People m-might thi-think we're gay.."
Damon said, "Oh? Like this?"
He shoved Graham against the wall and touched foreheads as Graham blushed. Damon chuckled as he let Graham go and run off to the bathroom, wherever the hell that was.

Near the end of the day, Graham raised his hand to go to the washroom which the teacher let him. He was walking through the hallway but all of a sudden he felt someone tap his shoulder. As he turned around there was a boy with lighter brown hair bit before he could know it the boy pushed him into the locker.
"The names Liam" he said with a smirk.
"Im just here to let you know who's in control!" he whispered in Grahams' ear as he punched him in the face. He then dropped Graham to the floor and started kicking him in the stomach. Damon, walking back from the bathroom, had overseen what Liam was doing and ran over as fast as he could.
"What are you doing?" Damon felt a little sad, assuming what they were doing. Liam looked a bit shocked but quickly came up with a lie.
"He said if I didn't win a fight over him he would hurt you..." Liam said with a convincing frown.
Damon looked at Graham and asked sternly,
"Is it true Graham?" he looked a bit mad.
Liam gave Graham a look as if he didn't say yes he would hurt him more.
"Y-yes.. Sorry Damon." Graham looked like he was about to cry.
"Graham.. I don't know what to say."
Liam left, and Damon's anger grew.

(uh oh)
"Liam's my friend! One of my only friends! I thought that, that I could just make a normal friend for once! What the hell is wrong with you?!" Damon yelled.
Graham immediately dropped to the floor hiding his face in his knees, crying.
"Liam just walked up to me and started hitting me! I didn't do anything!" Graham sobbed.
"What do you mean?! Liam would never do that! Let me guess, next your gonna set the school on fire or some shit, and blame it on him?!" Damon was almost screaming at this point.
"No, No! Damon you have to believe me!" Grahams face was all red from embarrassment.

"I never want to see your stupid, manipulative face again!" Damon rushed off, tearing up.

Graham got up, and turned the opposite way of the small group of people watching.
Graham felt so pathetic. It was the first day of high school, and the one friend he thought he made ended up snapping at him over whatever the hell that was. Thank god it was the end of the day. As Graham was walking home, not a single care to his surroundings occurred to him. That was, until, he was right in front of a speeding car. Before he could even process what was going on, he was ran over.

(Doctor?I don't think so ;) )
"Oh, good beaverdam. Where am I?" Graham had awoken.
"Your in the hospital, Graham." He turned his head slightly to see Damon, with his beautiful
ocean blue eyes and shaggy blond fringe. Grahams first thought was, holy crap I want to kiss him.. His lips look so perfect.
Damon and Graham locked eyes.
"Just because im here doesn't mean I forgive you. You fucking twat. I'm only here because I feel a bit bad." Damon quickly looked away, but not before Graham could cup his cheek and bring him only inches away from his face. Jesus Christ what drugs did they put him on? Damon's eyes widened and he started blushing immediately.
"What the fu-"
Graham gently pulled Damon in for a kiss.