Raf

Name: Raf
Age: 15 stars
Personality: Curious, lively, practical, rational, romantic, caring, stubborn and a fighter
Looks: Long blonde hair, blue eyes, a small pigtail on the right side of her head and a red tuft on her fringe, likes to wear sporty clothes most of them are in the colors of blue and white.
Mascot: Cox (ladybug/belt buckle)
Origin: Earth (born) Angie Town (raised)
Affiliation (s): Golden school, Angel's Friends, Devil's Enemies
Personal color: Celestial blue
Powers: Fast fly: - Speed fly ( faster flight and reflexes), -Rock fly ( temporary shield), -Think fly (telepathy), - Prism fly (wings spread blue chromatic essence), Devil power: -Inflame (shoots blue flames)
Rival devil: Sulfus, then Gas
Assigned earthly one (s):Andrew, then Helen and Julia (the twin sisters)
Love interest: Sulfus
History: Raf was raised as an angel, living all her life with her parents, whose names are unknown, in the city of Angels, Angie Town. She grew up being taught to never lie and always to do the right thing. In reality she was adopted by the High Spheres when both her birth parents went missing. It all started at the end of 1800, with the mysterious disappearance of Angelie, Raf's biological mother, while she was playing with her toddler daughter outside the house, she was taken by a mysterious force and disappeared without any trace leaving her husband, Malachia, and Raf behind. Raf was then raised by her father but not for a very long time because not too long after Angelie's disappearance, he too disappeared but unlike his wife the causes were clear: his guardian angel, Reina, was in love with him and tried to force him to love her, something that didn't work, and so as a second plan Reina entered in the Portraits room and stole Malachia's portrait which forced him to become her slave. After such event Raf was adopted by the High Spheres, turned into an angel and given to a family. The proof that Raf was born on Earth and not in Angie Town as she was told her whole life is a birthmark on her neck with the shape of a bell.
Extra: Raf is the informal leader of the Angel's Friends
@Wattys2015