Chapter 52: is ok

The weather was good for two consecutive days, and the team began to plant seedlings.

Most of the Wei family were dispatched, leaving only He Xiaoyun and Feng Qiuyue at home to cook, feed the pigs and watch the children.

Yesterday, Wei Jianwei dug a few spring bamboo shoots from the bamboo forest behind. The bamboo shoots of this season are sweet, crisp and tender. Whether they are stewed or cooked, they are very good for dinner.

The two were peeling bamboo shoots in the yard. Wei Yuanhang squatted to play next to him. There was the cry of the little baby waking up from the room. Feng Qiuyue coaxed loudly while washing his hands and hurried back to the room.

After a while, she came out with her baby in her arms. Although the baby stopped crying, there were still tears on his eyelashes, and his cheeks were a little bit red.

He Xiaoyun smiled and said, "I look pretty good, and cry fiercely."

"It's not bad," Feng Qiuyue said. "She is not hungry right now. When she is hungry, she cries so fiercely. It sounds like a debt collection. Your elder brother said she is small. , Crying like a cannon or a battle, I knew it was called a small firecracker."

"Big brother is quite good at talking and laughing." He Xiaoyun said happily.

After lunch was finished, she offered to go to the field. Several people from Wei Zhenxing came up from the field and sat in the shade of the trees to eat. Wei Jianwei had not finished planting a row of seedlings and fell behind.

"Is there nothing at home?" Wang Chunhua asked her.

He Xiaoyun said, "Nothing else, all three chickens in the family lay eggs, and one of them was found by Hanghang in the backyard pyre, which made him happy."

Wang Chunhua smiled and said, "It is his credit that he should boil the eggs."

"Then he has to lift his tail up to the sky." He Xiaoyun shook her head and said with a smile.

As she was talking, Wei Jianwei washed his hands in the ditch and walked over.

He Xiaoyun handed him the bowl and chopsticks, watching the sweat on his forehead roll down, and asked, "Is it very hot?"

"It's okay, did you eat it?"

"Eat at home."

The other people finished eating first, then went to rest under another bigger tree, and chatted with others by the way. Only two of them were left here.

"Would you like to cook some mung bean soup in the afternoon?" He Xiaoyun asked him.

Although the temperature is not very high now, it is quite hot under the sun all day.

Wei Jianwei shook his head, "Just drink water."

In the army, he often trains against the big sun in summer. This temperature is really nothing to him. Even Wang Chunhua and the others are used to going to the ground frequently.

He had a towel hanging around his neck, and he had just got wet in the ditch, so he draped it so wet, and his clothes were soaked and clinging to his body.

When He Xiaoyun saw it, she couldn't help saying: "Don't be greedy for coolness, beware of colds."

Wei Jianwei lowered his head and glanced, not paying much attention, "It's okay, most of it is sweat."

"Then you should take the clothes off and let them dry. Now the wind is quite strong and there is sun again, and they will dry in a while."

Hearing this, Wei Jianwei looked at her with a smile in his eyes, "I'm afraid I'll take it off, so you dare not look at me."