Showing+3 months later!

*3 months later* Draco's pov: It had now been so long since Hermione got pregnant. Now she had started showing and she was worried people would notice. "I don't think they will." I said one day when we were hanging out with Harry and Ron. We had become pretty civil the three of us. This was the best for everyone. "I don't think anyone will notice." said Ron. "Maybe not now but they'll know soon." said Hermione. "That's true." said Harry. Hermione and I had been going to her monthly checkups with Madam Pomfrey. Everything was okay with the baby and we were happy. But we were worried that people would know. Soon, we would find out the baby's gender.
Hermione's Pov: On a tuesday, I woke up and looked in the miror. I was definitely showing now. I got ready and went down to breakfast. When I walked in, Harry looked up and said, "Whoa! The baby is growing pretty fast!" Ron looked up and smiled. "I still can't believe i'm going to be an uncle." he said. I smiled. I could always count on my friends for suport. "What do you think we'll do when I really show?" "If people do find out you're pregnant, they won't know who's the father." said Ron. I hadn't thought of that. If someone did see my baby bump, they would know I was expecting but they wouldn't know who the father was. "That's very true." I said. "I didn't even think of that." said Harry grinning. "I think i'll tell Draco the next time I see him." I said. After breakfast, in which I was craving pickles, we went to our classes like normal and then had our break during which I told Draco Ron's theory. He also thought it was a good point. After break, we went to the rest of our classes and went back to the common room. There, Ron Harry and I played truth or dare with Fred, George, Ginny, Seamus, and Dean. It had been a very eventful day so by 10:45 I went off to bed bidding everyone goodnight. I was exhausted and I didn't know if it was because of the pregnancy or because of classes.
Author speaking: Hi guys! I'm writing this at 3:00AM because I have major insomnia. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this part and in this case, goodnight loves!