•𝐎𝐍𝐄•

☆。❍°༄՞
[ 1. stoned ! ]
" wildest dreams "

 stoned ! ]" wildest dreams "

episode onepilot

JENNIFER HUMS TO HER MUSIC AS she taps her bouncing knee. She was in her friend's car as they drove to school. Her other friend-Elena- was in the front seat with Bonnie. Jennifer sighs as she looks out the window.

It was the first day of school and she was not prepared. Mentally. She hated school with passion. The only thing that came good with it was the candy students gave her.

"So Grams was telling me I'm psychic." Bonnie tells to the two girls. Jennifer smirks as Bonnie says that. "Our ancestors were from Salem, which isn't all that, I know, crazy, but she's going on and on about it, and I'm like, put this woman in a home already!" Bonnie says in amusement.

"But then I started thinking, I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger, and I still think Florida will break off and turn into little Resort Islands." Bonnie continues. She looks at Elena who wasn't listening. "Elena!" Bonnie says making Elena look at Bonnie. "Back in the car."

"I did it again, didn't 8?" Elena says sighing with a small smile. "I-I'm sorry, Bonnie. You were telling us that..." Elena trails off.

"That she's psychic. Which I think is really cool, Bonnie. Embrace the witchyness." Jennifer says, leaning forward from her seat in the back.

"Right." Elena says nodding. "Ok, then predict something." She tells Bonnie. "About me." Bonnie sighs, smiling.

"I see..." Bonnie says, squinting her eyes. Suddenly a bird hits the windshield making all three girls gasp. Well, Jennifer gasped because she dropped some of her chips. Bonnie stops the car hard making the tires screech. All three girls fly forward. Jennifer hits her head on Elena's seat. She groans as she holds her head.

"What was that?! Oh, my God!" Bonnie says breathing hard. "Elena, are you okay?" Bonnie asks Elena who was freaking out silently. She turns her head toward Bonnie slowly.

"It's ok. I'm fine." She tells Bonnie with a small smile.

"It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere." Bonnie says, turning to Jennifer who was rubbing her forehead.

"I'm fine." Jennifer says rubbing her forehead.

"Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life." Elena says, smiling a little. Elena had gotten in a car crash that killed her parents.

What was crazy was that Jennifer was going to get a ride with Elena but she had a bad feeling so she got a ride with someone else.

"I predict this year is going to kick ass." Bonnie says smiling. "And I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy." Bonnie tells Elena.