Chapter 7

(Before I forget, I have been thinking of making a FNaF fan game for quite sometime now. I already made new characters, so I will be using the characters and some of the location will be changed! Hope you don't mind!)

As I reached the Primary Control Module, the vents were already up they didn't even close at all which kinda sketched me out.
But I paid no attention to it as I crawled through the Ballora Gallery vent, which led me into Ballora's room where Baby, Ballora, Foxy, Freddy and Bon-Bon were.

"Excellent (y/n) your early!" Baby spoke, as I looked at my phone which it read 10:33 and I left at 5:20, so I was impressed I didn't take that long.

"So Ballora you got me food?" I asked shyly, which she twirled over to me gracefully and nodded her head.

She then proceeded to hand me the bags to me, which she had like 4 bags in total. As I looked through the bags, it was actually the stuff I like!

"Wait this is all the food I like, how do you know all this?" I asked,

"We have special advanced scanners built in our systems, to know what the kids love and hate. This is why I know what you liked, so I hope your not weirded out.." Ballora spoke softly, which I shook my head no,

"Oh no no, I'm not weirded out you guys are animatronics. It's just your guys designs, that's all." I spoke with a soft smile, which all the Funtime animatronics seemed happy.

"Oh before I forget! We have some animatronics we didn't introduce you to yet!" Baby spoke, which she clapped her metal hands together.

As she gestured a hand for some animatronics to come out of hiding, I looked over in the direction she gestured her hand to. But when I looked I was shocked, there stood another fox but it was orange and purple. Then there was an endoskeleton with yellow eyes, which he was holding a pink bunny with green eyes.

Then there was a mangled up endoskeleton, but I couldn't see the face of it due to it wearing a clown mask. Then stood a greeny yellow wolf, she had fun colors in her design as she had teal for the spots on her muzzle, her eyebrows were teal, her lipstick was teal as well. She had purple eyes, her nails were purple and she was wearing a purple bowtie.

Then stood another wolf! This time she was a hot pink and teal wolf, her eyebrows were dark blue, her lipstick was dark blue, the spots on her muzzle were also dark blue. Her eyes were black with white pupils same with the other fox as well, her nails were teal and she was wearing a teal bowtie.

"Okay so the purple and orange fox that's Lolbit.
Then there's that endoskeleton holding that pink bunny, that's Yenndo and the pink version of Bon-Bon is Bonnet.
Then the more mangled endoskeleton that's Ennard.
Then the greeny yellow wolf, that's Funtime Blake she's a bit shy at first but she'll warm up to you eventually.
Then the other wolf the hot pink and teal one, that's Embit but we all just call her Emmy." Circus Baby spoke, while gesturing her hand in the direction of all the new faces.

As I looked over them, I really liked Layla as her design was unique and different. Because who would've thought that these colors go well together.

"So I'm supposed to free all of you guys, how am I supposed to free all 11 of you guys??" I asked, which they went silent for a moment.

"Find us bodies (y/n) we can shape shift into humans, or try finding allusion discs from your boss." Baby spoke up, which I was confused.

"Umm what is an allusion disc?" I asked,

"An allusion disc is a small disc that can trick the human brain from seeing something else, like for an example if I had one on right now I would be seen as a human, not an animatronic."