When rainbow meets sunshine. (1D fan-fic)

WHEN RAINBOW MEETS SUNSHINE. © 2013.

PROLOGUE.

I don't remember, the last time I sat across the table and signed an agreement with a particular 'Mr. Life' to play it fair, do you? No? Then, why crib about life being unfair?

I have always been very sure about what I wanted from life. Right when I was eight, I knew I wanted to grow up to become a MBA professional and particularly major in Public Relations(PR) & Marketing, that thought was inspired from my extended paternal family which consisted of only one aunt who was a PR professional. Her audacious persona, her work stories and the life that her work brought to her soul was intriguing. After some groundwork I had decided where to sail, furthermore, I decided to cater to entertainment department under PR, since the fact that I get to meet a lot of celebrities and other influential people, use my innovative ideas and make money, was very alluring. Being a people's person and possessing good negotiating skills had been just a bonus to my selection of a career option.

I'm married to dedication and workaholic is my middle name. I know what you're thinking. What a geek right? Yep! that'll be me.

I have always been career oriented and maybe that's the reason why my sex life is circumventing around the umber. Well, you can't have both your hands full.

Anyways, I guess that's enough of myself, let me introduce you'll to some of the important people in my life:

1. My parents: They run an event management company, Dad believes, that no matter what, he can fix all the problems and there is no need to call the plumber.. which leads the things to break till they beg to be discarded and mom's unheard urges to call the expertise makes her pull her hair, ending them up in a fight and to make-up for it, they go on small trips which they call mini-honeymoons..

2. ...which leaves me with MY ELDER BROTHER --Granville who, how-so-ever, leaves no chance to annoy me with his stupid pranks and remarks, leaving me to wonder.. 'If I'm the sibling who is older by two years'. But no matter what, Gran (that's the nickname I gave to Granville), is the only person I share all my thoughts with, and...oh! trust him to make you feel better after a bad day.

3. And last, but not the least CHELSEA -- my car. Yes! my car. I used to help my parents in running their company a.k.a. our family business in my highschool and in one of the events, which I had worked in, turned out to be brilliant. Business had earned great profits and lot of future deals after that, Dad had been very impressed with my work and gave me a big fat commission which could afford me a red Chevy which I proudly call Chelsea! Now the car is not that great but hey! I earned it! :D

My life was just perfect for me, but you know how the real world rolls... the ship of life hampers just when you think it's sailing smooth.

Hie, I'm Myrrah Davis and this is MY STORY.

_____________________________________________________________________________

(A/N): A big hello to everyone who is reading this... so how did you find the story? I'm an amateur and would love to know your views.. so please Fan, comment, VOTE!

Criticisms are always accepted, as they just get me to write better :)

-Henal Xx