𝑫𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚

-𝑹𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 

"Yes, father?" Raven said.

"Get ready to wear something smart as we are going to Diagon Alley,"

Raven mouth gaped open she had never been allowed out in the Wizarding World. Excitedly, she rushed upstairs to get dressed. Raven put on a black crop top with a leather jacket and a pair of blue ripped jean shorts. She made her way downstairs, where her father was waiting for her.

"We will be travelling by floo powder, so watch after me," Tom spoke clearly.

"Alright,"

Tom walked them both to the fireplace and grabbed a handful of floo powder.

"Watch carefully and be sure to speak very clearly, okay?" He looked softly at his daughter.

Tom walked into the fireplace and shouted, "Diagon Alley!" he then threw the floo powder on the ground and went up in green flames.

"Shit," Raven said, shocked.

Raven then grabbed a handful of the powder and stepped into the fireplace.

"Death by going up in green magical flames wonderful," She scoffed and closed her eyes.

"Diagon Alley!" she shouted and threw the powder on the floor.

Raven felt weird for a second she felt as if she was flying. That soon disappeared as she heard her father clearing his throat.

"You can open your eyes now," He smirked, which caused his daughter to open her eyes and glare at him.

"hmph,"

"I'm going to Gringotts stay around the shops and don't talk to strangers," He said, crouching down to his daughters level.

"Okay,"

☆☆☆

Raven wondered the shops, peaking in some of the windows. She found herself petting a beautiful, big, fluffy cat.

"Hello, your gorgeous ain't you." She said whilst rubbing the purring cats chin.

"I might ask Father if I can have you, although Nagini will probably be jealous,"

Raven waved goodbye to the cat and walked off only to be knocked over on the ground with grunt.

"I'm so sorry," said a squeaky voice.

Raven looked up and saw a boy with brown hair, round glasses, and green eyes. She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever, watch where you're going next time," Raven got up, smacking the boys hand away.

She walked away, leaving the boy stunned and confused about who she was.

Raven then trailed down the path nearer to Gringotts, where she could meet her father halfway. Her plan to meet him halfway went downhill after she found herself arguing with an elderly couple.

☆☆☆

"Well, I'm most terribly sorry ma'am we can't all dress like we're from the ancient times," Raven rolled her eyes.

The old couple gasped and frowned. "You are awfully rude!"

"Comes from my father," Raven smirked, examining her nails.

"And who is your father?" The old man asked her.

"He's looking right at you," Tom is now standing by his daughter defensively.