Happy With His Shehnaaz❤😊

Shehnaaz held him in her arms as he cried softly, she wasn't able to believe that her arrogant Richie-rich has gone through so much from tender age.

"Shhh. It's okay, Sid. I'm with you-" Shehnaaz whispered softly, she was caressing his head lovingly. He buried his head in crook of her neck.

"Now stop crying, man. Our baby is kicking me, He thinks i made you cry-" Shehnaaz mumbled, her hand was on her baby bump while other wrapped around him. Sidharth could feel his lips curving into a small smile. He forgets all his sorrows at the mention of his child. He broke the hug and look at her.

"You don't look good with tears. Nor our baby likes to see you crying thats why he was kicking me non-stop." Shehnaaz said to him, wiping his tears. He caught her wrist and kissed her palm, making her look down in shyness.

"Hello, kiddo. Its me, your daddy." He bend down, he placed his palm over her baby bump, and the next moment, he felt his baby's kick which made his heart skip a beat

"I won't cry. I promise. Now, stop troubling your mumma." Sidharth spoke, rubbing his palm on her belly. Shehnaaz admired him, she knew he is going to a great father to their baby. 

"Sidharth, lets go and eat something. I am starving." Shehnaaz said to him, gaining his attention. Sidharth nodded, Shehnaaz smiled as he held his hand and dragged her toward her small kitchen.

"You sit here, I'll cook some breakfast for us." Shehnaaz said to him, she pointed at the chair while she moved and started taking the ingredients that will be needed in preparing breakfast.

"Its not good for you to work in this condition. Why don't you sit here like a good girl and let me do the work?" Sidharth said to her, moving toward her.

"Sit there quietly, Shukla." Sidharth commanded him.

"I am not a glass doll you think of me to be. And I'm allowed to do little work, if you have any doubt. Contact my doctor." Shehnaaz told him, before she got busy with cooking. Sidharth sighed, knowing she is not going budge.

He sat on the chair and did the work he was best at, he was staring at her, admiring her.

"Come back to me." Sidharth said to her as she started to serve him breakfast. Shehnaaz looks at him with surprised filled eyes.

"Why should I? Give me a one good reason-" Shehnaaz replied back

"Because i love you." Sidharth replied almost immediately, her eyes widen in surprise as his confession reached her ears.

"What?" Shehnaaz shouted in shocked. Since start, he was never in love with her, it was lust that brought them together. Meeting in a club, then spending night together and entered in a nameless relation where she was tagged as his mistress by media and people around, but she never cared. Shehnaaz liked him, but kept those feelings to herself knowing he doesn't reciprocate her feelings.

"Okay! It might look too filmy to you but its true, when i left you and you went away, I realized how incomplete i'm without you. I realized no matter what, I'm not going to give up on, I started searching for you, to beg for your forgiveness and bring you back in my life." Sidharth explained, feeling little nervous inside. Being Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, she was unpredictable, he wonder how she is going to react.

"So you love me?" Shehnaaz asked him to confirm if she had heard him right.

"I do. I love you alot." Sidharth smiled softly. Shehnaaz hummed in response causing his jaw to drop at her cold response to his confession.

"Woman! Aren't you suppose to say something?"

"Am I?" Shehnaaz raised her one eyebrow at him.

"God! Cant you to act like a normal girl? Blush and say i love you too-" Sidharth growled at her, Shehnaaz bites inside of her cheek to stop herself from smiling.

"I love you too, lover boy. Now stop sulking." Shehnaaz confessed, she leaned and kissed his cheek making him smile.

"I'm sorry for dumping you. It was for my mother thought, but it was wrong. I realized i can give up on you, no matter what. You are the one i want in my life, i want to live my life with you-" Sidharth whispered softly, making her smile. Now when Shehnaaz looks at him, his mistake seems too small to her. He was just a child craving for his mother's attention and love. He was not in fault.

"I am glad." Shehnaaz whispered softly, she pressed her lips softly against him. Kissing him softly.

"Lets have breakfast, Shukla. We have all life to kiss each other-" Shehnaaz pulled as her stomach grumbled, Sidharth laughed at his crazy yet cute love. He knew he will live, if only Shehnaaz is by his side. He needs no one but her, though his mother's absence will always haunt him, but he could only hope, one day she will love him.

But for now, Sidharth was complete. he was content, he was happy with his little family.