𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 |

Luca Lombardi

My soul told me to go after Verónica. I just had to as if there was a magnetic pull towards each other. The way her daughter looked at her worried as if she was going to lose her mother was it for me. She made a face when I mentioned Rocco Moretti. This frightened and traumatized expression that creeped on her face.

"Let's go." I picked up Elena without warning and we ran back towards the conference room. The moment we barge in all head turns.

"What happened Veró?" Her mother Aurora asks with a worried expression.

"Were under attack by the Moretti's." She replied. I could tell she was trembling with shock even though Verónica was trying to make sure no one noticed. Franceso had the face of fury written all over his face.

"We need a plan, we need to come up with one fast." Valentino says. My brother is this arrogant playboy. I'll admit that, but when it comes to the people he loves well, let's just say the devil comes out to play.

"I'm scared." I hear Elena tell her mother. She still has the phone I saw her earlier with while fiddling it with her small fingers.

"You don't have to be scared baby, I'm okay. I will always be here to protect you." Verónica kisses her forehead and hugs her showing all the motherly love she could give.

"So, what's the plan?" She asked.

"Three of us need to go down stairs and three of us need to stay up here and stand guard." Francesco said, balling his fist tightly.

Everyone is this room loathes Rocco Moretti, I could sense murder when it's spoken of. He took my childhood away he took my sister from and for that I'll be the only one to kill him and only me.

"I'll go." I hear Verónica speak up. Her face is pale, her lips look dry. I don't know why the little things about her are affecting me it shouldn't be. Bianchi's and Lombardi's have always been enemies from what my father has told, but he has never told me the reason why.

"No, Verónica, are you crazy? You have Elena let them deal with this." I hear a girl say. She must be her sister. She looks just like Aurora with pale flawless skin while Verónica has this pearly white complexion and has slightly tanned skin as well making her naturally glow. But the other girl I see sitting down quietly looks more like Francesco with a more tan complexion and big brown eyes.

"The fuck, Valencia that man fucked my family over and I won't calm down unless I get blood on my hands." I hear her yell at her sister. Anger is all that spewed through her at that moment. What did that bastard do to her to harm her?

"Francesco, por favor haz algo. Vas a dejar que tu hija vaya a su muerte sabiendo que tiene Elena." Aurora says in Spanish to Fracesco. I don't understand Spanish very much.

"It's her decision mi vita." He tells her.

"If you let her go, I'll never forgive you." She told him. I could sense the panic in her voice. She's worried about her daughter, but she has to understand that Verónica is the future Donna of the Bianchi mafia. She crosses her arm and stares at him pleading.

"I can not force her, Aurora, it's her decision." He says gulping his drink he poured.

"Mamá I have to do this and you know why. I know how to protect myself, just please take care Elena, if anything happens." Verónica stares at her mother. I see her hold onto the chair for balance.

"I'll go with her if that makes you more comfortable, Mrs. Bianchi." I tell her mother putting my hand on her shoulder she stiffens under my touch as if she's waiting for me to continue one.