7.

Stepping out of the shower, I dry myself off and begin to apply lotion. As I do so, the memories of last night and Atlas's touch begin to flood my brain.

Then, as soon as those thoughts come, how the moment ended came crashing down.

last night-

Atlas gives me a devilishly handsome smirk before his touch is suddenly gone and he gets off the bed. I sit up and look at him confusedly as he walks towards the door and he opens it.

" Goodnight Serena " he says

I almost want to take the lamp on his bed side table and bash him in the head with it. But instead, I get up and I head back into my bedroom.

" What's wrong? " Isla asks as she walks into the bathroom.

Today we're going shopping for an outfit and then we will meet up with all the boys to get decorations. The party is in a few days and I've already invited Griffin, Jax, and obviously Isla.

Jax and Griff also invited a few teammates and Isla invited a few models that she works with. So far, everyone can come and it'll be about fifty people including the ones Elias invited.

We're still waiting on a few replies, so we'd be looking at one hundred if everyone could come.

" Atlas, what is it with this guy Isla? It's hot one minute then it's cold. " I say pulling on my two piece set.

Isla snickers and I give her a glare

" What's funny? " I say

" Y'all are both waiting to see who will break first. It has to be soon because the tension is unbearable Serena. The fact Elias hasn't sensed it baffles me, I mean Jax sensed it the bar. "

" Well it won't be me. " I say

Isla rolls her eyes and we go downstairs to see all of the boys downstairs. Eli has moved his PS4 into the living room so they are all playing some zombie game.

" Leaving! " I say as we walk past

None of them look up or even acknowledge Isla and I as they are glued to the tv screen. I roll my eyes before grabbing my keys and we head out towards the mall.

We go through various stores before I finally settle on two outfits. One has more sequins and the other is a white dress with a few sequins at the bottom.

" Let's go to VS! "

I give her a smirk before we enter and begin raking through the new lingerie sets. Picking out a few, I take them to a dressing room and I pull on a white lace bra and panty set with the garter belt.

I smile as a idea comes to my mind and I quickly take out my phone and pose, taking a picture. I click on Atlas's contact before I send the picture and I practically throw my phone on the little bench in the corner.