Age of the Sirens

Title: Age of the Sirens
Status: Completed, 107 chapters

Author:莲兮莲兮

Description
Sirens can only have one undying love for one person in their whole life. Humans use this characteristic to emotionally bind the Sirens to human soldiers, forming the world-famous Siren Squad.

Second Lieutenant Tang Yi’s twin brother, Tang Ya, was one of the captains of the Siren Squad, but died in a battle. Tang Yi was ordered to impersonate Tang Ya to control his brother’s Siren, Mercury, but he was found out just a few days after meeting. In order to protect the life of the Siren and continue to live his dream of being in the Siren Squad, Tang Yi and Mercury begin a happy(?) life in disguise as lovers.

----------
Me: Not gonna lie this novel is amazing. The plot twist and all, love it. As you can infer from the description, angst is to be expected. I'm not gonna say anymore be the judge.

I just finished reading this novel and I can't explain what I'm feeling right now. It only took me less than 3 days to finish the whole novel. I feel so empty, and I don't know what to do. An awesome novel ended just like that, no side stories, no further details, not even a shared universe novel. Author noted she/he might add a side story, it was year 2016 when he/she said it, what now(π~π)