11. 3...2...1... GO!

Darling, let me whisper so that you can understand.

Camila's real caption on instagram / 25 Dec 2015

You can't ask to be understood if you don't try to understand.

Lauren's real tweet / 27 Dec 2015

Lauren's POV

The day the world waited for was there. Fifth Harmony was back together and our fans would enjoy us after entirely two years. It would be a lie to say I was one hundred per cent comfortable. I hadn't sung with the rest of the girls for too long and despite our chemistry wasn't gone, the harmonizers were so nutty about our reunion that I was afraid that we might not be able to fulfil their expectations.

The concert's organisers were very professional and everything looked perfect, except for the weather which was cloudy compared to the previous days. We wished it wouldn't rain since it was in an open area. More than 120000 thousand people would be there. There were also some fans, that camped out the previous night to be the first to get in and have a better view.

Soundcheck was over and we would head to the interview room where reporters would pose questions about Fifth Harmony and today's concert. Unfortunately, it wasn't a prescheduled interview to know the questions or even choose what they would ask or not. I never liked the interviews.

"I feel like singing for the first time." Ally said nervously hiding behind the stage's curtains.

"You were great, Ally," I told her genuinely trying to uplift her confidence.

"I don't know how you two keep doing this, but for me, two days of concerts are more than enough." Normani referred to me and Camila. "I want to go back to my husband and my Gigi." She chuckled.

"I agree, Mani."

It seemed weird to me that Ally and Normani had a different lifestyle than us. A calmer one, more human and normal. I had forgotten how it is living normally, having someone waiting for you at home, calling a place your home. Most of the time I spend it on aeroplanes rather than my home in New York and I understood why Normani and Ally weren't hurt that I and Camila kept going with our careers. Because they just didn't want to go on. They were tired. They wanted to live, not with a bodyguard beside them, being told what they can do and what not.

Camila didn't answer the girls' comments, instead, she smiled politely. She seemed unfocused. She spoke less to all of us, contrary to the happy and social personality she had shown us the previous days. Since the morning she hadn't smiled even once. Her hangover was too obvious in her appearance and her attitude as well. She kept drinking water, hiding her tiredness with her round sunglasses. And so did I. Since the morning I kept wearing my sunglasses, hoping that the make-up artists would do their magic.

As bad as it sounded Camila's ugly mood, calmed the thoughts that didn't allow me to sleep the previous night. I was sure she didn't remember our conversation and the fact that I was about to kiss her. Before taking advantage of the alcohol in her veins. It was just a moment of weakness. She was engaged and even if she wasn't nothing would change after everything that happened.

Of course, her hangover didn't affect our soundcheck at all. She managed to perform as always. A part of me was looking forward to performing with her again.

As we arrived at the interview room claps and cheers followed.

"Fifth Harmony is alive!"

Even the reporters cheered. It was the first time I saw a so full of reporters room.