You're mine, forever and always

Steve walked back into Eddie's room with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

He walked over to Eddie's dresser and took clothes from his own drawer that Eddie seemed to still not have gotten rid of. Eddie was laying on the bed, staring directly at Steve. He slowly sat up, licking his lips before he spoke.

"Steve."

"Eddie" He said back to him.

".. I forgive you, for fucking Nancy." Eddie crossed his arms together. "Oh, Do you now?" Steve walked over, and sat beside him. (He now had clothes on btw)

"..I do yeah." Eddie ran his hand along the blanket, "I want to be with you Steve Harrington. And I don't care what has happened. I want you." He whispered, leaning into Steve slightly.

"I'd love to be with you too Eddie Munson." Steve pinned Eddie onto the bed, kissing him.

"..Steve I have something else to say." Eddie said between breaths, running his hand down Steve's back. Steve bit his lip,

"Mhm?"

"I love you Steve." Steve softly smiled,

"I love you too, my love." Steve sat up, pulling Eddie so that he sat on his lap.

"Please never make children with Nancy again-" Steve shushed Eddie, placing a finger on his lips.

"You're such an idiot." They kissed again, gripping at each other's backs they fell back down onto the bed.

Steve tore off his shirt.

——

It was exactly 6:05 PM.

Where the hell was Steve.
Phillip got up from the couch, glancing out of the living room window.

"Anne Honey?" He said angrily.

"Yes my dear?" She came out from the kitchen, smiling softly. She clasped her hands together, looking at Phillip. He didn't look very happy.

"Steve isn't home yet, I fucking told him 6 PM. And I gave him today to hang out with his girlfriend. I was a nice father wasn't I? Why doesn't he listen to simple requests." Phillip grabbed his jacket off of the hook, throwing it around himself.

"I'll be late to dinner." She exhaled, walking over and dusting off his jacket from behind.

"Honey, You should give him his space. He is 18 years old after all."

"I don't care about his age, after seeing the fags in this town. I don't want him getting mixed up with the wrong crowd." Phillip barged out of the door, slamming it behind him.

Max ran out of the kitchen, grabbing onto his mothers leg. "Dad is mad again?" He said quietly.

"He is yeah," She ducked down to pick up Max. Max had a bruise on his eye. "He is mad again.." She kissed his cheek, carrying him into the kitchen.

——
Phillip drive to the Wheelers place, slamming the brakes as he pulled into the driveway. He parked the car and marched up to the doorway. He angrily tapped his foot as he waited for someone to answer the door. Karen opened the door, smiling softly at him. "Hi there! What could I do for you today?" She looked Phillip up and down. "Is Nancy here with her boyfriend?" He crossed his arms, looking down at his watch for the time. 6:17 PM.
"Oh- Um. I think Nancy's here. But i don't think she has a boyfriend." She laughed a bit, looking back at Mr. Wheeler. "Dear could you call Nancy?" "NANCY GET DOWN HERE." He yelled, then cleared his throat. Karen smiled awkwardly, looking back at Phillip. "Um. How's your day going?-" She tried to fill the awkward silence. "It's going fine. I just need to find where my son is." Nancy ran down the stairs, gasping slightly as she made eye contact with Phillip.