Chapter 6:)

"If there's anything bothering you can always come to me" he said with a smile. Y/n teared up you couldn't tell coz of the rain.

"Thanks Jungwon you can always come to me too" Y/n said with a smile. Jungwon hugged her again and so did Y/n.

They let go of the hug and Jungwon grabs the umbrella and gives it to y/n and gladly accepted it they both continue to walk back home now since its already a bit late.

They got home to find everyone asleep on the couch with the tv turned on. "There asleep already" y/n said giggling a bit as she sees Jay sleeping with his eyes open.(a/n Lol aka throwback to the one episode of iland where Jay was sleeping with his eyes opened lmao) She grabs her phone and takes pictures of Jay and the others sleeping. Jungwon also takes pictures of them as he finds it funny and cute at the same time. 

When Y/n sees Heeseung asleep she couldn't stop but admire his beauty 'how can someone look so beautiful while sleeping' y/n thought Jungwon told y/n "imma go use the bathroom i'll be right back" y/n just nods and Jungwon disappears from her sight as y/n continue to look at Heeseung she lifts up her phone and takes picture of Heeseung little does she know that he is awake

"Am i that good looking" Heeseung said bluntly as he opens his eyes to meet y/n's eyes. Y/n was a bit soaked by the rain. "o-oh sorry imma head out i need to change my clothes" y/n stood up as she dashes upstairs. Y/n's heart couldn't stop beating. 

"Hey Jungwon here are some of Sunghoon's clothes you can wear since your clothes are wet" y/n gives the clothes to Jungwon as he smiles to y/n. 

"Thanks i'll go change into them right now" he said happily as he ran to the bathroom to change. Y/n closed her door and decided to change and do her night routine. While Jungwon waited for y/n. Y/n came out and they both headed down stairs to see Heeseung up

"Hyung your awake. Did we wake you up" Jungwon said as he went up to him. "No, my arm fell asleep since Karina was laying on me" Heeseung said as he rubbed his arm. Y/n just stood there not saying a thing. "do you guys want to eat anything" Jungwon asked. 

"hmmm no im fine i think i'll go to bed since its already 12am" y/n said "ohh okay then good night then" Jungwon said as he gave y/n a hug which y/n did as well. 

Heeseung stood there just blankly staring at how happy y/n was when Jungwon gave y/n a hug. 'maybe she does like him too' heeseung thought.

His thoughts were interrupted by Jungwon "Umm hyung" he says. "h-huh" Heeseung said looking dumbfounded "umm are you going to say good night to y/n" Jungwon said looking at Heeseung. 

"Ohh ofc i am umm good night y/n" Heeseung said waving at her. "ah g-good night Heeseung" Y/n said smiling a bit after walking upstairs.

Heeseung sighs "hyung why are you so awkward around y/n" Jungwon said laughing "Um its not that im awkward i just dont talk to her as much as you do" Heeseung said while drinking his glass of water. 

"Hm i mean your right literally she acts quite shy around you but not with the other nor me as much" Jungwon said as he was biting into his chocolate cookie.

 "tbh this makes me want to know y/n more and get more closer to y/n" Jungwon said out loud as he covered his mouth realizing what he said and looks at Heeseung. Heeseung only stared at him "umm hyung pretend you didn't hear that pls" he begs him

"um d-don't worry Jungwon i won't say anything" Heeseung drinking all of his water he had in his glass. "Umm im gonna hit the jackpot i'll see you in the morning hyung" Jungwon said patting Heeseung's back as he made his way to the others. 

Heeseung wanted to think for a while before sleeping 'ugh my thoughts won't let me sleep tonight, it'll be a tough weekend' Heeseung thought as he shrugs it off and heads down to where the sleepy heads were at.