Max

Hurro! you've just been lucky enough to magically stumble along this awesome girl's about me! Bow down!

This lovely deary is Hayley.. The name thingy up there ^ kinda give that away..

She's my BatWoman! She fights crime with her love c: (She's retired right now.. old fart xD <3)

This Girly is of the lovely age of 15, Birthday March 26th -.- Lucky..

She says she's cuddle-size but.. she swo tiny.. i could put her in my pocket xD N'awww!

If i could sing her one song it'd probably be Sleeping with Sirens cover of "Iris" c:

Hayley is like my drug dealer.. but instead of buying me drugs she buys me... Glow in the dark condoms! WOOO!

I was ordered to mention her best friends : Sky, Bri, Matt &amp; Max (Mr.Batman)

She is single as a pringle but.. doesn't want to mingle..

Has a beautiful baby girl, Lullaby. such a beautiful name.. :3

Give her cuddles! Just cuddles every second! like Poof Cuddle!

Is the beautiful lady in the profile picture.. dont drool c;

This amazing, incredible, beautiful, loving, caring, funny,.. etc. Will make sure you never regret spending a second with her.. and I feel amazed that she hasn't kicked my ass already for a couple of things.. but.. she'll always be My Batwoman.. even when she's old a wrinkly with warts and farts like a truck driver..

I love you Hayley. Never forget that..

-Max A.k.a Mr.Batman (@TheShmexyNerd)