||wyatt x alien reader||

Request: none
Pronouns: she/her
Topic: idfk at this point

3rd person POV:

Y/n Addison won the cheer competition! And everyone was cheering but then it stopped when the wolfs came in Wyatt looked at Y/n and y/n looked back at him but then looked at the aliens.

Y/n was holding the cheer cup after snatching it from Bucky.

"Y/n give me the cup."  Wyatt said wall looking at his girlfriend with his arms out,

"Y/n! Come this way!" A-li screamed behind
y/n she ran with A-li till they where out side with everyone else.

"Mother ship beem us up please!" Y/n screamed when she saw her boyfriend and everyone else running for them.

The wolfs stoped mothership with there moon stone. "What are you doing?!" You and addi screamed at the wolfs.

"What are you guys doing?!" Willa said with anger in her voice you have already given the cup to A-li at this point. "Y/n are you crazy there dangerous! And your not with them your with us!" Wynter yells at you.
"So are you with us or against us?" Willa says hoping you say your with them.

"With them?! Willa we are them, and we won't go against our people!"

(Zappy an flight thingy)

"Where aliens!" Yoh and addi yell for everyone to here.
"What? You can't be" Wyatt says wall walking close to you. "You lied to me..." Wyatt says in a sad tone.

"I just found out last night, I never lied to you."
Y/n said wall she looked into Wyats eyes,
"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner I just- just- i don't know..."

"So you lied to us... y/n im literally your boyfriend, you don't have to keep anything from me." Wyatt says wall holding your hands.

"No matter what you have to do or who you are I still love you like the girl I've always loved."
Wynter looked so happy and relieved that he wasn't mad.

"I will always love you too!" Wynter says wall pushing Wyatt away so she could hug you.

"The cup isn't the most precious thing..."
"Mission flailed..."
The aliens say wall looking at you and Addison.

(The hole grandma called you guys her most precious thing)

You and Addison both put your hands and it came correct! "You guys are the most precious thing in zebrook!"
A-spen said in excitement.
"But there's a problem..." A-li says with a sad look, "you guys will have to come with us to find utopia..." A-lan said with a sad tone.

"What? Wait what about college what about us?" You said then looking at Wyatt.
" y/n you need to help your people. Find utopia then maybe we'll see each other one day, some day..."

You kissed him and then you had to go back home to pack for space.

(Time skip)

You Addison where running with Wyatt and zed in hand. Wyatt was on a pod wall mothership was counting down from 10

"I love you so much." You said in tears
"I love you too, we'll see each other again some day, some were." Wyatt said and kissed you passionately and you finally let go, you two places your hands together then zed and Wyatt where gone.

You ran to your sister wall crying in each other's arms

(Time skip again)

You and the aliens beemed down and you ran into Wyatt's arms as he kissed you on your head.

"This is our utopia! We can be together forever!!" You said to everyone as they all hugged you and addi.

"I'm just glad that where going to be together forever." Wyatt said wall kissing you.

HOLY JEEZ I love this man and I had to stop writing for a min just to cry a bit but anyway so sorry for the time skips its 12:06 and I'm tired but not sleepy..
Idk but yea! Ily all and gn<3