Part 3

LADY: Sidharth beta
SidNaaz looked door step, A lady around 45 age stood smiling

Sidharth: Aunty ji Pls come in

Sidharth introduced Shehnaaz as his wife to his neighborhood Lady. She praised Shehnaaz seeing her beauty,  that Sidharth is lucky and to tease Sidharth she added "so only that's why Sidharth hasn't came home these many days?".

Sidharth got embarrassed hearing her double meaning statement but Shehnaaz started to blush.

Shehnaaz and lady chit chatted for while, Shehnaaz loved Sid's surrounding bec all here are lovable towards her, which she never got in her Dad's home. Lady was holding a paper in her hand, Shehnaaz enquired about it, Lady informed that its monthly budget to run their family and while leaving she informed, even Sidharth use to prepare his monthly budget but now he has to prepare new one since he became family man. Shehnaaz nodded OK and started to think how Sidharth will manage her expense along with his.

Whereas poor Sidharth was cleaning kitchen while Shehnaaz was chatting with other people. (observing how to live a middle class life)

On that day Shehnaaz saw her neighbor was fighting and bargaining with vegetables vendor. 

Shehnaaz: Aunty ji, its just 5 rs na 

LADY: shehnaaz beta 5 rs of 1 kg reduced means we can get lot money saved for few kgs. These kind of savings are must and needed to lead our lives.

Shehnaaz nodded in OK these things are really different to her, yet wondered how they are able to manage life and live happily adjusting and supporting each other 😊

At night both slept on bed Sidharth faced is back(opposite to Shehnaaz) she desperately wanted to see his face. So Shehnaaz slowly blewed air on his back creating chilling sensation to him.

When Sidharth turns to check, Shehnaaz acted like sleeping. Shehnaaz repeated same for few times, when she opened her one eye to check Sidharth where whose back was faced to her(she was enjoying in teasing him) when she was blowing air, Sidharth suddenly turned both where closer to each other almost Shehnaaz stopped blowing air in mid both got into eye lock when Sidharth turned, but shehnaaz's  mouth still in same posture.

Sidharth smiled seeing her pout like face closed her mouth and gestured her to sleep, since tomorrow they have to go to office

Shehnaaz smiled sheepishly and dug her face in his chest. Both drifted into sleep.

Next morning SidNaaz got up as usual and got ready to office, Shehnaaz's driver came to their house to pick Shehnaaz, but Shehnaaz cancelled her car when she saw 

Sidharth gettig into an auto to move to his office Shehnaaz too came running and sat beside him, 

Shehnaaz "If u don't mind can I share ride with u?"

Sidharth smiled "No issues"

Both reached office all wondered to see SidNaaz in auto that to Shehnaaz CEO for their company, all started to gossip but Shehnaaz completely ignored them.

Shehnaaz called her dad

Shehnaaz: Dad how r u?

SD (ShehnaazDad) : fine beta, what about u?

Shehnaaz: Dad I am really very happy and started to say all things including her decision to stay with Sidharth in his home

SD was happy to see his daughter's happiness.

Shehnaaz: Dad actually I called to ask about my salary

SD(shocked): Salary? Meri Jaan u r not an employee you're the owner.