It Contains Magic

Vespera saw nothing but darkness in this so called room. There were no walls, no doors. Nothing, just darkness. Did this thing even have an ending point? She didn't know. She didn't have much energy either. What the hell was she going to do now? There was only one option -she needed to use her wielding powers...Even though she was risking too much attention, she had no choice.

-Evening star! Show me the way out. – She said quietly. At that moment her eyes fleshed light blue as something small sparkled in front of her. She hesitantly took it. She couldn't believe her eyes. It was a ring that she found in a box. The ring that had her name on it .vespera the evening star . As soon as she put on the ring, someone burst into the dark room frightening her to death. Vespera decided to fight but the stranger took her hand and dragged her out.

-Hey! Let me go!- She was trying to free herself from a tight grip.

-Shut it! –the man said growling.

-Who are you!?

-NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS! - How rude! She had any right to know who the person was! She demanded to be treated with dignity even if she was a prisoner. The stranger did not seem to be bothered by these nuances.

Vespera didn't know what to do. The familiar feeling of fear came back. She was dragged to yet another room. Its walls were covered in gold. It didn't have any tortured faces of humans but there definitely was a very heavy dark energy.

-what is this place? Who are you!?

-Listen little girl, take off that ring this instant! -the guys said with a noticeable rush in his voice.

-Why!?-Vespera said catching her breath and processing everything.

-its energy is too revealing. Tell me, do you want to be eaten by demons!?

-Even if I take the ring off, it will still be here.

-Well, it wouldn't matter! As long as your energy doesn't match with the ring's energy, it will be hidden.

Vespera took the ring off. She didn't want to be the one to obey but she knew that it was a right move to make.

-who are you and why did you drag me here? - she asked gathering all her courage.

-None of your business.

-You come out of nowhere and you drag me to an unknown room and you tell me that it's none of my business!?- Vespera was furious now. She did not understand the need for secrecy and rudeness.

The guy took a deep sigh. He looked up and just then was Vespera able to take in his features. He didn't look very old. He looked around Skender's age. There were multiple scars on his face. His hair was somewhat brown with a golden tint to it. The most I should say mesmerizing part were his eyes. They were filled with bravery of a young warrior along with a hint of sorrow. Just by his eyes you could tell he was not...someone you could mess around with. He has seen and been through a lot. He was young but the scars and a few wrinkles told it all.

-My name or who I am isn't any of your concern. The reason I brought you here is because of this room's energy. It would not be able to cover up the whole energy of the ring but at least ease it.

-Why did you care about me getting attacked by demons?

-Because Lucifer needs you. And no one except Lucifer and his trusted people need to know about you being here. –he said without any hesitation in his voice. Once again he took Vespera's hand and started to take her.

-Where are you taking me now? _ She did not have the emergency in her voice any more.

-Back to your cell.

...

A hooded figure made its way to Vangalis's cell. He opened the door and started to drag the young angel.

-Who are you!? Where are you taking me!?

-As annoying as ever. Just follow me.

- I said who are you!?-Vangalis was struggling to untangle himself from the stranger's arms.

-You are not that intimidating god's warrior. -the hooded figure said with a stern voice. – I should know as I know you since the second you were created.

-W-what!?

-Save the curiosity and the shock Vangalis.

At that second Vangalis knew who he was...he was yet another traitor.

-Drystan...

Drystan didn't reply. Instead he kept dragging him.

-Where the hell are you taking me!?-

-Okay, the question contains an answer, Vangalis.

-You know what I mean, Drystan.

-You will find out soon.

Vangalis knew that without his powers fighting back was not an option. Soon they stood in front of a huge golden gate.

The gates slowly opened as revealed a big hall... at the end there was a golden throne and on the throne there was ...you guessed it... the one and only Morningstar.

-wow, Look at you! A young angle stuck in hell without powers. Where is your dear god to save you now?

-Get down to business, Lucifer! -Vangalis said with a stern voice.

-Oh, we have got some guts. -said Lucifer with a small chuckle.- isn't it sweet?

Vangalis would lie if he said that he wasn't scared...but his anger overcame any other feeling in him.

-Now I would like you to listen to my every word and do everything I say if you don't want to lose your precious evening star. – said Lucifer with a big grin on his face.