Author's Note

New story update.

There are so many of you asked if Attorney Eli Suarez will have his own story. The truth, I am having second thoughts of doing this. I really don't like lawyers. I mean, I like them but I don't like to write about them because they are so complex, challenging, and they are so good so I might do something stupid to their characters once I try to write about them.

But, I always wanted to challenge myself. So, here is Attorney Eli's story. Please, bear with me. This is the first time that I am writing a lawyer character. There are so many research that I do from time to time for this story. If you can read some inconsistencies, wrong details, feel free to private message me. You don't need to bash or make it sound that you are smarter than anyone else and drag down the writer. Let's all be good to each other.

Oh, and another thing.

This story is not for everyone. This is dark, and tackles reality of life. There will be graphic depiction of sex, killings and murders, tortures and the likes. My characters are flawed, red flags and morally gray heroes. There will be scenes that you might find disturbing. If you are sensitive and easily get affected by things that you read, this story is not for you

However, if you are fearless and you know what kind of stories that I write, go on. Move along. Because like my other stories, this will be a wild ride.

PS. I also have exclusive stories that you might want to read. I am also writing dark Mafia romance THE RUTHLESS SINS SERIES. This series is exclusive to Patreon and FB VIP. If you are interested to join, kindly slide a message to HELENE MENDOZA'S STORIES FB PAGE to know how.

ANOTHER PS. Slow update for this one since I am writing several stories all at once. But in Patreon and FB VIP, the update is everyday.

SUPER PS. Ghost will be in this story (kilig❤️)

xoxo,
❤️HM