Chapter 6

Daniel
********(*(*
"Dude, you ready for tomorrow? First day of school, hot girls and beer?"

I smile "Hell yeah"

My beta-to-be slaps a hand on my back while we walk to my house. Walking up the stairs, I stop by my little brothers room "Sam, pack your stuff for school tomorrow because I don't wanna be late"

He looks up from the book that he was reading "OK. ... Right after I finish this chapter"

I smile and follow my beta, Max to my room.

He flops onto my bed and starts to play with the ends of the pillow

I grab my towel and take a shower. I think of tomorrow and school. All the new people, old people, boys and girls.

Girls...

I shake my head and think of my girlfriend - Britney Murphy...

Should I dump her?

Guess I'll find out tomorrow..

****************
"Yo Grey!"

I nod as I pass by one of the guys on the football team. Everyone was talking. Groups of girls in a circle talking about what they did during the break. The boys talking about who they screwed.

Typical

"Danny.. Baby!!" Damn!

I put on a smile and turn around to a running blonde coming towards me. "Hey Brit". I hug her and we walk down the hallway to the secretary's office to get my schedule.

"What? No 'Babe'? No 'How are you'? Did you even miss me?"

We turn right into the secretary's office and I smile at a plump brunette woman that's behind a computer "Good morning Alpha Grey"

"Morning... Uh... My schedule please"

She nods and walks to the principals office. I stand there waiting and I can feel Britneys eyes on me... I look at her.

"What?". She glares at me and stomps away.. Rolling my eyes, I grab my schedule from the secretary and head to the hallway. "Grey!" I look to where Max is standing and walk over to him.

"So? Any fresh meat?" He asks as his eyes looks around, checking every single girl that passes by. I laugh "Dude, seriously... You gotta stop doing that.. It's almost time when you find your mate"

His shoulders sag down "I know... It's just that... I'm not ready for that kind of life, ya know?" He seems deep in thought so I just leave him and check my schedule.. I got Literature first, Maths second, Accounting third then lunch... I scan the whole paper through until I notice a mistake and walk back to the secretary's office. ..

Just when I stepped into the office, a hand pulled me out....

I turn around, annoyed.. "What the hell?!?"

I'm greeted with Courtney and Whitney, Britney's left hand and right hand.. Literally...

"What?" They raise their eyebrows

Courtney points her long, manicured finger at me "What do you mean "what" ? Britney mind-linked us and told us what happened"

Whitney nods her head "Yeah, she told us that you weren't being nice"

I glare at them "Look, I didn't feel like talking to her, alright? Leave me alone"

I'm about to turn around when Courtney pulls my hand back and slaps me right across the face....

"Now she just crossed the line ", my wolf, Adonis, growls...

I close my eyes and try to stay calm while Courtney continues to rant "- and I swear if you make her cry again, I'll-"

"You'll what?!?" I say in a very cold, scary voice..

The two girls shrink at the tone of my voice. ..

I take two steps towards them, covering the space between us...

From the corner of my eye, I can see my beta and the group he's with look at us..

"Remember who you're speaking to, omega" I whisper very low but knowing that both of them can hear me...

Fear shows in their eyes. They bow and run to the girls bathroom..

"That went really well" . I can feel my wolf smiling..

When I start to cool down, something bumps into me from behind... I slowly close my eyes and turn around...

"Ow.... What the h-"

A girl with brown eyes and a hoodie looks up.

My breath hitches when I look into her beautiful brown eyes, I somehow feel attracted to her..

"Sorry" I say to her while she rubs her forehead...

I look to the girl next to her and she's staring at me like she's looking at a unicorn...

The brown eyed girl smiles shyly "It's ok"...

And with that, she ran so fast I swear, her legs would break if she didn't stop...

I stood there staring at the empty space where she used to stand and I noticed that her friend was still staring at me...

"Weird people"

And I totally agreed with Adonis on that one...

*****************
I am so sorry for the longest late update ever!!! I was so busy... but I hope u like this chapter...

Tell me what u think...

I changed Emma Stone for Hailee Steinfeld for Roselynn... Her picture up top...

Vote, comment and share!!!
xoxo Mari